Coronavirus

Henry

26 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

An old wifey asked me "is that essential?" when I was out with my laddie flying his kite. 

Most cunts down my way are sound about this though. Generally ignored. 

If you didn’t punch her in the face you have gone down in my estimations.

Or at least stolen her walking stick.

• Downvote 1
12 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

An old wifey asked me "is that essential?" when I was out with my laddie flying his kite. 

Most cunts down my way are sound about this though. Generally ignored. 

That's as bad as the boy Dougie Taylor getting fined £60 by plod for surfing in the North Sea. 

By the way min, why was the old quine out, considering she would have been classed as "vulnerable"? She's a fucking hypocrite. 

2 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

The number of cases don't merit level 3 yet but the test positivity rate is over 6% (5% is the criteria for level 3)

Watching Krankie's tv show I think she has already made her mind up.

She was asked about Aberdeen's level Compared to Edinburgh and said she is not convinced the higher figures are only down to care homes.

Also the medical guy said that the workers in the care home are catching it outside.

She also said that Edinburgh's figures have gone up in the last week and I doubt if they are going down to level 2.

So it's obvious to placate them that we will go up to level 3 .

• Downvote 1
11 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Watching Krankie's tv show I think she has already made her mind up.

She was asked about Aberdeen's level Compared to Edinburgh and said she is not convinced the higher figures are only down to care homes.

Also the medical guy said that the workers in the care home are catching it outside.

She also said that Edinburgh's figures have gone up in the last week and I doubt if they are going down to level 2.

So it's obvious to placate them that we will go up to level 3 .

It's clear that in Aberdeen the virus is spreading a lot in the 'wild' I know of about 20 cases in the last week, time to batten down the hatches and get back under my bed.

I see little point closing pubs and restaurants this Friday when everybody can do what they want for 5 days from the 24th.

Better off closing them on the 23rd and let them get some much needed trade.

The rise in infections is'nt down to hospitality but gatherings in houses due to pubs being closed at 8pm

What does Krankie think youngsters are doing?

Going to their bed at 9pm.