Coronavirus

Henry

11 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Unrelated but your patience, restraint & consistency has been excellent. In the face of attacks from multiple raging morons ?

Appreciated, it certainly passes the time on these Covid ridden days. 

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Two fucking pricks united by the same delusion that they have the answers to everything despite having less than a reasonable number of years between them to know anything. Both committed to never being parents but even that doesn't stop them pontificating and pronouncing like God. A couple of moon units with everything in common. 

Aw give it a rest, old man. 

You sound like a frothing buffoon with every comment you make. And actually all that you've said there about Parky and I, is how you come across. 

Deliberately pedantic to appear in control and competent at all times, antagonise and ridicule people and slink off when you get your arse handed to you. 

But above all, you're so fucking boring. One of those cunts that analyses everything to death and sucks the joy out of a room, an egomaniacal, petulant and pedantic basement dweller. 

I guarantee your children don't respect you. 

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

You sound like a frothing buffoon with every comment you make. And actually all that you've said there about Parky and I, is how you come across. 

Deliberately pedantic to appear in control and competent at all times, antagonise and ridicule people and slink off when you get your arse handed to you. 

But above all, you're so fucking boring. One of those cunts that analyses everything to death and sucks the joy out of a room, an egomaniacal, petulant and pedantic basement dweller. 

He's best ignored. His craving for attention is embarrassing. 

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

?

A level of disregard and despising that you will never know... despite you knowing everything else, the only low paid person in his 20's who does.

Strange. 

Your tirade against the working class, and now mocking someone for being "low paid." Makes me think all you've got in life is your salary. 

Well, your salary won't grow your hair back. Won't help you lose the excess flab, and it certainly won't make the missus want to shag you again. 

Your salary and AFC chat. All you have. With that god like ego, it must hurt. 

No wonder your kids hate you. 

Feel for you, big man. Take it easy. 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

He's best ignored. His craving for attention is embarrassing. 

It is. But, it's entertaining also. 

Just waiting for a few paragraphs of seethe and incoherent froth that will undoubtedly result in him comparing himself to you and deciding he's superior. 

Don't know the guy from Adam, but does seem like a bit of a narcissist and or sociopath. 

Guest milne_afc
5 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

People from Aberdeen, where prospects are generally better than most parts of the country, also have a tendency to forget what it's like in other parts of the UK. Most places don't have a permanent industry to provide jobs and wealth, I used to live in Dundee (the drug death capital of Europe) and the prospects of work there are fairly brutal. Either you're earning minimum wage on a 0/4/8hour contract, or you're on the dole. There were times when I worked in hospitality, where I would've been better off on the dole, than continuing to be employed, such were the hours I was getting, not to mention the lowest possible pay. 

It's very easy living in the generally affluent north east, to sneer at other parts of the country, who aren't afforded the same opportunities as we are. 

This is pretty rubbish.

Aberdeen is in terminal decline and suffers from years of underinvestment, it also has a massive underclass - equal to that of any Scottish city.

The ‘permanent industry’(o&g?) is in it’s twilight, the gravy train has terminated for the last time - even in full swing, it was open to workers from Dundee and beyond - its only a 60 minute drive(universal credit claimants are expected to travel for 90 minutes in either direction in the pursuit of employment).

If you lived in Dundee during the last 10 years of unprecedented growth and regeneration in the area and struggled to find gainful employment and regular hours, I’d question your work ethic, although you might have been a student in that time, in which case that might have restricted your availability.

The NE isn’t as affluent as it was and many Aberdonians acknowledge that Dundee has left it behind.

Blaming lifestyle choices of drug addled scumbags on the system is lazy.

10 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

This is pretty rubbish.

Aberdeen is in terminal decline and suffers from years of underinvestment, it also has a massive underclass - equal to that of any Scottish city.

The ‘permanent industry’(o&g?) is in it’s twilight, the gravy train has terminated for the last time - even in full swing, it was open to workers from Dundee and beyond - its only a 60 minute drive(universal credit claimants are expected to travel for 90 minutes in either direction in the pursuit of employment).

If you lived in Dundee during the last 10 years of unprecedented growth and regeneration in the area and struggled to find gainful employment and regular hours, I’d question your work ethic, although you might have been a student in that time, in which case that might have restricted your availability.

The NE isn’t as affluent as it was and many Aberdonians acknowledge that Dundee has left it behind.

Lovely stuff.

1 minute ago, milne_afc said:

This is pretty rubbish.

The growth in Dundee is a myth. It's all hospitality and property. Its not providing meaningful employment. Michelin closed down a few years back, and plenty folk, including ones I know, had to move up here for work. 

The regeneration is essentially polishing a turd. I lived there from 2013-2015, and then 2017-2020. I've seen the regeneration, I used to work at the V and A FFS. A big shiny expensive building offering 0 hour contracts for its hospitality workers, and museum assistants having to work 13/14 days in a row to make sure they were OK financially, because their shifts were so shite. 

Dundee has in no way surpassed the NE. The average wage up here dwarfs that of someone in Dundee. When I was in Dundee I spent many afternoons handing out CV's making phone calls etc looking for work, it's not easy. Most students who get degrees etc, have to move away from Dundee to find work in their degree. Again, I can attest to that with many of my friends having to have done so, or they've elected to stay in the city and settle for jobs they are overqualified for. 

In contrast, I moved back up here in February and I was employed by May. Admittedly, this was through the help of a family member. However, in the time I was up here looking for the same work, at similar places I was looking in Dundee, I got a damn sight more interviews and responses. Most of what you've said there is demonstrably untrue.

There is a causal link between poverty and drug abuse, and unfortunately, Dundee is the poorest city in Scotland overall. It's easier for someone to feel more secure within themselves to simply say "ah well junkies are junkies and thats that" rather than having to think about any societal issue at length. I've said this a lot this week, but it's about holding two thoughts in your head at the same time. 

4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Irrelevant

We are fucking younger generations prospects and mental health for absolutely nothing

To protect the older generations, it's not for nothing. The mental health services in this country are a disgrace anyway, nobody seemed to care too much prior to the pandemic though, now its a topic on everyones lips.

Just now, Millertime said:

Why would I avoid self esteem audio books?

Because it's totally low. Hence why you come on here and try and project what you wish you were. 

You are honestly,  honestly, a complete weakling

Nah. That's you. The guy who runs away because he can't handle it. 

7 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Like when he accused a fellow poster of abusing his young son, that kind of restraint?

Tongue in cheek. 

Thats when someone isn't being serious, Frank.

No, you took the unsurprisingly, Nancy way out

You started to add little tidbits here and there, slipping in comments about his son being an adult in future posts to try and gloss over the fact you literally accused the guy of buggering his young son

You are a revolting,  pathetic piece of scum

Bit dramatic. Fair doos tho. 

I was joking about him buggering his son. For some reason that's crossed the line on here?

Weird.

Guest milne_afc
Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Bit dramatic. Fair doos tho. 

I was joking about him buggering his son. For some reason that's crossed the line on here?

Weird.

His mum would’ve been fair game imho

3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

If you don't procreate, you have zero right to pontificate 

You weren't meant to leave a legacy and no wonder 

Imagine thinking the reason for having a child is to leave a legacy. Maybe the most narcissistic thing I've ever read on here. Maybe you shouldn't have had one.

What would your legacy to your son be? 

"My Dad was once in the paper crying about his council tax band, he also posts shite on an Aberdeen fan forum."

Ace. 

38 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

another one obsessed with age. 

6 minutes ago, Millertime said:

You're an ignorant clown and I won't be wasting any more time on you

Its nothing personal, per se, I just vehemently despise, abhor people with your way of thinking 

The kind that your great grandfather would absolutely detest

What  have I said there that's ignorant? I'm talking from personal experience. 

My Great Grandfather was a hun anyway, fuck him.

Just now, Studebaker-90 said:

another one obsessed with age. 

In fairness. as you can see in his post prior, he comments on my age, and Parkys age. I was merely returning the disdain.

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Imagine thinking the reason for having a child is to leave a legacy. Maybe the most narcissistic thing I've ever read on here. Maybe you shouldn't have had one.

What would your legacy to your son be? 

"My Dad was once in the paper crying about his council tax band, he also posts shite on an Aberdeen fan forum."

Ace. 

Can't handle the Internet and once done a speech about Zerouali outside pittodrie too, I believe. 

A real legacy to protect  

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

The third won't have the balls to join in. Super Stroop isn't just incapable of adult debate, he's shit scared of you!

Stroopless, why did you slag MT behind his back and yet you've avoided him every single post since he's been back?

It would be interesting to have seen the history between you and him. Did you know he was a father? I didn't - as he never mentioned them in the last four months - but I find it improbable that a sick mutant like that would have any sperm that works. 

"He's scared of you, Frank!"

Hilarious. 

1 minute ago, Studebaker-90 said:

2 wrongs don’t make a right min. You were handling yourself quite well before engaging in tit for tat. 

I think slagging one anothers age is fairly tame, considering where this place can go.

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

And the comment about someone sexually abusing their young son, too

The joke. 

Which again, doesn't really scratch the surface with some of the people on here

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Can't handle the Internet and once done a speech about Zerouali outside pittodrie too, I believe. 

A real legacy to protect  

The last time he was there, I imagine.