Coronavirus

Henry

Guest milne_afc
4 minutes ago, minijc said:

It's her job to preach the rules and her treatment of Aberdeen didn't go far enough, still time though.

Lol, I’d be happy see to the place tipped into a drain. She’s spent her credibility though and must leave her lanyard at the front desk.

1 minute ago, daytripping said:

He's on the wind up, been obvious for Months.

Lol that's rich coming from you.

Just now, milne_afc said:

Lol, I’d be happy see to the place tipped into a drain. She’s spent her credibility though and must leave her lanyard at the front desk.

Her having to quit over this would be great, would give Scotland a real chance at independence. 

• Upvote 1
Guest milne_afc
Just now, Parklife said:

I can never tell if you're serious tbh. Do you really think that? 

I think she’ll have a hard time over it but it’ll be forgotten as soon some Labour/Tory twit hands her a free pass.

I haven’t even read the article. When did it happen?

Just now, Fridge said:

She was standing in a bar with no mask which is against the rules. If you want to be pedantic she wasn’t playing dominoes with the old boys I’ll grant you that.

Maybe she has a medical condition that allows her to not wear a mask and she just doesn't want the media knowing.

1 minute ago, Fridge said:

She was standing in a bar with no mask which is against the rules. If you want to be pedantic she wasn’t playing dominoes with the old boys I’ll grant you that.

Not pedantic. You said she was "at a bar". She wasn't. "At a bar" suggests she was standing waiting on a pint and in close proximity to folk. 

It wasn't pedantry. You were wrong. 

1 minute ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Storm in a teacup.

Bunch of folk on here claiming they don’t know what the rules are suddenly experts in the rules.

”I don’t live by the rules”

”Oh look, Nicola Sturgeon’s not wearing a mask, that’s against the rules”

Pathetic.

"Boris is my prime minister, I'll follow him". Until England had harsher restrictions, then they were ignored. ?

I forgot or it was a mistake isn't an excuse our legal system accepts, we'd all get off with speeding or taking drugs if that was the case. She broke the law of the land and has to now face the consequences. Her intelligence has to be questioned as well, even when I'm pissed up I wear a mask when not at the table in boozers, it's just the done thing. Really can't be excused as a mistake, she probably thinks she's above the law.

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

100 percent scum. Taking a photo at a fucking funeral ffs.

Agreed. But if you are on the public eye there is always someone willing to shop you in. And I’m particular if you have been preaching for 9 months. But it is a scummy thing to do and it was hardly crime of the century but suspect she is fucked.