Coronavirus

Henry

You could have easily named the handful of forum posters who’d be frothing at the mouth over something as trivial as this.

Only one or two more to collect the whole set.

”She’s such a hypocrite - Nicoliar, do as I say not as I do”

The same types who’d grass up their neighbours or rant on social media about it imo.

slugs

• Downvote 1
12 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I'm not. I explained it. "At a bar" sounds like she's "at a bar" in a pub. She wasn't. She's was in a pub. 

Whatever terminology you want to use. She was "in a pub/bar" standing speaking at a table that she wasn't sitting at, whilst not wearing a mask. Bars are threatened with their licences for such breaches. 

A clear breach of the rules that she has been ramming down our throats for 9 months. 

Just now, dazzy_deff said:

Whatever terminology you want to use. She was "in a pub/bar" standing speaking at a table that she wasn't sitting at, whilst not wearing a mask. Bars are threatened with their licences for such breaches. 

A clear breach of the rules that she has been ramming down our throats for 9 months. 

I agree totally. 

She wasn't "at a bar (counter)" though. 

Guest milne_afc
Just now, Parklife said:

Weird you'd say that yet remain silent as everyone was piling on Consi last night. People can agree without sucking up, you know? 

It was a civilised pile on, Parko. He was loving it.

3 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

You could have easily named the handful of forum posters who’d be frothing at the mouth over something as trivial as this.

Only one or two more to collect the whole set.

”She’s such a hypocrite - Nicoliar, do as I say not as I do”

The same types who’d grass up their neighbours or rant on social media about it imo.

slugs

Would you grass up your neighbours for breaking the rules Jimmy? 

32 minutes ago, daytripping said:

REMEMBER FACTS!!

Every fucking day since March, LOL

Yep she quotes that to us every day like we are school kids.

Just another one who preaches one thing and does the opposite.

You need to be very unlucky if you are caught doing your 1st crime.

Unlikely to be her only breach.

• Upvote 2
Guest milne_afc
Just now, Parklife said:

I doubt he was. He was defending himself. Rightly or wrongly, he was trying to explain his point. He was pretty much the only one doing that. 

Where’s he went anyway? Off to the Christmas hunt, is he?

I think saying, for example, 'we were back at a bar after the funeral' is just the same thing as 'in a bar after...'. 

In the history of Hat arguments this is one that is really splitting hairs, and is personal preference for how somebody chooses to speak. 

In other words, I think we all agree that what she's done is an error on her part. If the police don't take action to impose a fine then I expect she'll, at the very least, donate that fixed penalty fee to a charity.