Coronavirus

Henry

I hope the track and trace are phoning round the people at the wake grilling them about procedures in the establishment, they same as they did to my local when there was an "outbreak"

As a country though we need to get over this shit. Fair enough if she was having a huge party or something but standing up without wearing a mask at a wake for somebody she was obviously close too is hardly worth front page news.

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

I hope the track and trace are phoning round the people at the wake grilling them about procedures in the establishment, they same as they did to my local when there was an "outbreak"

As a country though we need to get over this shit. Fair enough if she was having a huge party or something but standing up without wearing a mask at a wake for somebody she was obviously close too is hardly worth front page news.

Agreed in a sense. However she’s a massive part of creating this paranoid society that’s living in fear so fuck her, deserves everything she gets. 

• Upvote 1
Guest milne_afc

I’m willing to forgive her only because of how much that prick on Sky News hates her. There’s a Scottish todger on bbc who was also reporting with orgasmic glee last night because she’d stood up without a mask - get a life, Eardly

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Nicola’s was a very minor indiscretion. She let her guard down a bit . 

She still must have took the mask off while walking through the bar, before engaging in the convo. Also were everyone who was drinking at the wake having a substantial meal? 

I could forgive her if she hadn't been such a condescending over the top cunt to everyone for the last 9 months. 

And she can refund me for my Christmas travel tickets I'm nae using. 

8 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

She still must have took the mask off while walking through the bar, before engaging in the convo. Also were everyone who was drinking at the wake having a substantial meal? 

I could forgive her if she hadn't been such a condescending over the top cunt to everyone for the last 9 months. 

That's what does it for me. Her condescending tone irks me very much. Cant wait to see her squirm this afternoon. 

14 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

I've been to all eastern European countries pretty much. Love every place I've been, seriously.

Not been to Slovakia. Or Moldova.

One week in Kiev for my cousin's stag doo with 20 other bams was a particular highlight.

Especially the River Palace.
Returned with my tadger in absolute shreds.
Ooh ya fucking hoor ye.

It is brilliant over in Eastern Europe. Just like you, I have enjoyed ever trip to the countries I've visited. 

It was Dnipropetrovsk we went to in the Ukraine and that was fucking magic, never too be forgotten. Moct City was the go-to place there, like a small town within a skyscraper building, catering for all of your daily and medicinal needs?.

The women are absolutely gorgeous, regardless of the country you go. Polish ladies are my particular favourite mind you.

Great you had a very memorable time in Kiev min?.

2 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

That's what does it for me. Her condescending tone irks me very much. Cant wait to see her squirm this afternoon. 

Be water off a ducks back same as when she covered up the Nike outbreak and shoved covid patients into care homes.  Subservient press will barely question her on it

12 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

You're allowed to serve alcohol at a wake.

30 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

Agreed in a sense. However she’s a massive part of creating this paranoid society that’s living in fear so fuck her, deserves everything she gets. 

I've no sympathy for her and think she deserves all she gets but it really is minor compared to Cummings and that. Simple apology suffices in this case. 

It does beg a bigger question why they all have ignored the rules at some point though. 

5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I've no sympathy for her and think she deserves all she gets but it really is minor compared to Cummings and that. Simple apology suffices in this case. 

It does beg a bigger question why they all have ignored the rules at some point though. 

....because they are a nonsense

24 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Aye, the same folk who berated Cummings are saying "Give her a break" 

Pot kettle. 

The only way for her to make up for this is to open the pubs and let us back tk the fitba. And the schools 

Now if she allowed alcohol back in fitba grounds (outwith hospitality shenanigans) that would be a vote winner.