Coronavirus

Henry

13 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

It doesn't matter if she admitted she was wrong and apologised, that's irrelevant. Also, the severity of the breach, again is Roger Irrelevant. 

Of course the severity of an offence is relevant. Of course acceptance of wrong doing and contrition is relevant. 

In any situation these things are relevant. 

I am completely and utterly fed up of being told what I can and cannot do, whilst those in privileged positions such as Sturgeon and Johnson continually flout the rules without even a murmur of a punishment, not even a fine. 

Where's the continuous rule flouting from her? She took her face covering off for a brief period one time. 

I may be wrong but I don't think that there's any legal punishment for anyone doing that. Is there? 

However, every fucking day we get the same poisonous rhetoric coming from the powers that be that we will be punished if deemed to be in breach of the rules??.

Do we? I can't recall people telling me every day that we'll be punished if we breach the rules. And even if that were happening, given the amount of folk breaking rules, I'd say that no actual punishment is happening anyway. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Do we? I can't recall people telling me every day that we'll be punished if we breach the rules. And even if that were happening, given the amount of folk breaking rules, I'd say that no actual punishment is happening anyway. 

There have been plenty Covid related fines dished out.  Whether anyone has been stupid enough to pay them is another matter

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, NEM said:

Those useless, fearmongering imperial college cunts need shutting down

I thought that Ferguson clown was jettisoned after his steamy lockdown romp? He’s definitely on a few payrolls.

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I quite like that wee Nicola has a naughty side . 

Stop trying to justify your questionable taste in women(air quotes).

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Of course the severity of an offence is relevant. Of course acceptance of wrong doing and contrition is relevant. 

Where's the continuous rule flouting from her? She took her face covering off for a brief period one time. 

I may be wrong but I don't think that there's any legal punishment for anyone doing that. Is there? 

Stop nitpicking min. 

Any alleged breach can be punishable via the provision of a fine. I am sure you know that but still feel the need to be pedantic due primarily to your political leanings. 

Every day via the mediums of TV, radio, and newspapers we are advised what we can and cannot do, and are warned about the failures of not abiding by the rules. You know that, even a yet to be spermicised egg knows that, but again feel the need to pick apparent fault. 

11 minutes ago, Parklife said:

...try telling that to Dougie Taylor.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/news/local/aberdeen-surfer-hits-out-after-being-fined-police-for-exercising-at-beach/

3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Stop nitpicking min. 

Any alleged breach can be punishable via the provision of a fine. I am sure you know that but still feel the need to be pedantic due primarily to your political leanings.

Can it? Was a genuine question by me. Can you be fined for standing in a venue without having a face covering on? 

3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Every day via the mediums of TV, radio, and newspapers we are advised what we can and cannot do, and are warned about the failures of not abiding by the rules. You know that, even a yet to be spermicised egg knows that, but again feel the need to pick apparent fault. 

Stop being so sensitive. I don't feel like we're being threatened every day and that there's use of "poisonous rhetoric" as you claimed. 

8 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Same here I got stopped by the police back in April and got warned by the police for walking along the beach.

They did ' nt like me pointing out it was far safer than the 3 of them cramming in to the front of a police van with no masks on.

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Can it? Was a genuine question by me. Can you be fined for standing in a venue without having a face covering on? 

Stop being so sensitive. I don't feel like we're being threatened every day and that there's use of "poisonous rhetoric" as you claimed. 

https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-public-use-of-face-coverings/#Enforcement measures for failing to comply 

Surprised you never knew this, as you as an abyss of knowledge and alleged fact. 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Same here I got stopped by the police back in April and got warned by the police for walking along the beach.

They did ' the like me pointing out it was far safer than the 3 of them cramming in to the front of a police van with no masks on.

You raised a very fair and valid point with the plod, Joe. 

The coppers were insufferable back then, you and the boy Taylor being just two examples of their overzealous policing. 

4 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-public-use-of-face-coverings/#Enforcement measures for failing to comply 

Surprised you never knew this, as you as an abyss of knowledge and alleged fact. 

Thanks for the info. Never knew it was a fineable offence. 

I never claim to be anything. I just put my point of view across, while trying not to be a drama Queen like many on here are. 

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You raised a very fair and valid point with the plod, Joe. 

The coppers were insufferable back then, you and the boy Taylor being just two examples of their overzealous policing. 

Back then it was like the gestapo.

The police were moving on couples having a cup of tea in their cars parked on the sea front.Same as Not allowed to excercise in parks.

Now with non essential shops being closed down from the 26th everybody is going to be crammed into supermarkets or 

holed up in their houses 

5 minutes ago, Millertime said:

You know thats not true, don't you?

I might be a lot of things,  but not lacking in personality

I really don't. It's the Internet. I don't know you. You don't know me. 

5 minutes ago, Millertime said:

People like you don't win wars

People like you get sent home with PTSD after basic training because you're a mental weakling who can't even handle an Internet forum. 

• Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Back then it was like the gestapo.

The police were moving on couples having a cup of tea in their cars parked on the sea front.Same as Not allowed to excercise in parks.

Now with non essential shops being closed down from the 26th everybody is going to be crammed into supermarkets or 

holed up in their houses 

It was insufferable back then and still is now.

The non-essential term applied to hairdressing salons, for example, is so wrong. If the virus is so deadly and prevalent, a greasy, filthy, matted scalp of scraggly, unkempt hair surely would be like Merry Christmas for it to breed, transmit, infiltrate, and infect. 

6 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

It was insufferable back then and still is now.

The non-essential term applied to hairdressing salons, for example, is so wrong. If the virus is so deadly and prevalent, a greasy, filthy, matted scalp of scraggly, unkempt hair surely would be like Merry Christmas for it to breed, transmit, infiltrate, and infect. 

Surely you can still buy shampoo from the supermarket?