Coronavirus

Henry

53 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Moobs makes a valid point.

All this lockdown shit was to protect the vulnerable. The UKs vulnerable are now protected. 

What’s the problem?

Yip I don't get it. Now we know how effective the vaccine is and that it greatly lowers transmission there is no reason to curtail freedoms any longer.

Although Parky reckons he's explained that to me previously (I missed it)

2 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Mind a'body, dinna to out and enjoy yourself this weekend just in case you overdo it and need to use the services of the NHS 

My source in ARI says it's like a ghost town, quietest it's ever been. They're heading straight for a real crisis if they keep postponing peoples treatment. Getting nics to let go of the power isn't going to be easy though, that will be why even tier zero has restrictions, her daily tv spot will run for a few years yet. 

4 minutes ago, daytripping said:

My source in ARI says it's like a ghost town, quietest it's ever been. They're heading straight for a real crisis if they keep postponing peoples treatment. Getting nics to let go of the power isn't going to be easy though, that will be why even tier zero has restrictions, her daily tv spot will run for a few years yet. 

Aye, the infamous Level 0, a stage which makes it almost impossible to then progress from and return to pre covid life unless it is completely eradicated.

Something that is unlikely since they are telling us we will have to live with covid like we do with flu. 

8 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Some wifey claimed there was a pile up of 9 ambulances on Monday night outside A&E ?

How many are in with covid now? Very few I'd imagine 

6 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye, the infamous Level 0, a stage which makes it almost impossible to then progress from and return to pre covid life unless it is completely eradicated.

Something that is unlikely since they are telling us we will have to live with covid like we do with flu. 

Just need one daft cunt to fly in from bongoland with it and we are back in restrictions.

People have become accustomed to it, a large part of the population think politicians and the police allow us to do things rather than it being our right and the politicians and the police like it that way.

32 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Getting a few vaccine related clots in anyway.