Coronavirus

Henry

2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

When I was a Charge Nurse, I didn't have access to the bed state of any other hospital other than the one I worked in. 

Unless he/she is actually employed as a bed manager (although why a psychiatric nurse would have a need for access to acute bed statistics I still don't really understand.....the 2 services rarely overlap to any degree)

Get stats every weekday local and country wide with Nhs Grampian. Thats why i never believed the numbers in the news as its not what i ever got through on email.

3 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

When I was a Charge Nurse, I didn't have access to the bed state of any other hospital other than the one I worked in. 

Unless he/she is actually employed as a bed manager (although why a psychiatric nurse would have a need for access to acute bed statistics I still don't really understand.....the 2 services rarely overlap to any degree)

Knock yourself out min, I'm just shagging her, didn't go into detail. Her salary is eye watering to the likes of me so guess she's high up but no idea where she got the numbers, I'll ask her if you want. You probably know her, worked there 28 years.

I've never knowingly lied on this site, I wouldn't start by making up a covid in patient stat, hahaha.

When I advertised petrol hedge clippers on here with a fearsome 2 stroke roar the very beautiful @cheesepipes arrived at my luxury 4 bed detached door, was he faced with an electric flymo clipper or a 2 stroke that could be heard for a mile????  Case closed. I don't lie.

I'm away to Xhamster, this place has pissed me off, my flacid 12" knob needs a workout.

Tabloid chat is that England is gonna bin all this two hour nonsense on June 21st. Did people have bets on this? 

I can’t suffer the indignity of trying to book a table at a bar for two hours, I haven’t been yet in Aberdeen. 

4 hours ago, Poodler said:

Tabloid chat is that England is gonna bin all this two hour nonsense on June 21st. Did people have bets on this? 

I can’t suffer the indignity of trying to book a table at a bar for two hours, I haven’t been yet in Aberdeen. 

Is that law? Pub I was in on Saturday had no such time limit. 

21 minutes ago, NEM said:

Pubs allowed to play music up here yet?

Unless there’s a jukebox outside, better off without. Chart dance music is the worst. 

morrissey is quite happy walking into a bar with a CD and saying play this compilation now. That would be a dream 

38 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Been so long since music that was in it’ll be a fucking novelty. If the bar has Sonos you used to be able to change it with the app which was good although clearly abused with the volume and putting on pish also.

There are some jukeboxes around that you can populate with music from your phone but you’d need to get in early to fill it up with some good old RnR before some bam nips in with clubland. Or even worse, the beautiful south 

9 hours ago, Fridge said:

You’re only allowed two hours inside but you are fine outside?

So people will make multiple bookings and move around 3 or 4 venues instead of staying in one place? Surely that's what they should be trying to minimise.

They just want to make life difficult for publicans. Keep them jumping through a few hoops.