Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Henry

Coronavirus

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Yeah but fuck me you might get away with it in London, but you can’t just invent companies in Aberdeen and not expect folk not to have heard of them.

Not sure what  was worse his bullshit or HR letting him through the net in the first place. 

Or the directors who employed the fucking idiots in HR?

Share this post


Link to post

The police were stopping cars at Kingswells today and handing out fines.

I suppose it's cos you would be crossing county lines.

Share this post


Link to post

HR are all the same follow the rules to the letter. Gone are the days when you meet somebody in a bar and say yeah come in on Monday and I’ll give you a shot.

Now you have to make sure you have also interviewed an ethnic / transvestite or some shit when they are clearly not going to fit in.

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Yeah but fuck me you might get away with it in London, but you can’t just invent companies in Aberdeen and not expect folk not to have heard of them.

Not sure what  was worse his bullshit or HR letting him through the net in the first place. 

Ive got some good anecdotes about them but too long to go into here.

Friendly lads on the face of it, but they’d sell their kids to get ahead with zero fucks given. Lying, zero integrity, cuntbags. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

The police were stopping cars at Kingswells today and handing out fines.

I suppose it's cos you would be crossing county lines.

I live in Kingswells. Turns out this is a lie made up by fucking mongoloids.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Simply Red said:

I live in Kingswells. Turns out this is a lie made up by fucking mongoloids.

Haha. It is? And oor Joe bought it? 

Jurassic Park. 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Ive got some good anecdotes about them but too long to go into here.

Friendly lads on the face of it, but they’d sell their kids to get ahead with zero fucks given. Lying, zero integrity, cuntbags. 

 

The best bit was, which I almost laughed at was something along the lines have you had any project experience or something and the reply was yes. Nothing else given.
 

Ok doke, cheers for that min.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

I live in Kingswells. Turns out this is a lie made up by fucking mongoloids.

😂

What a state some folk were getting in 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Fridge said:

The best bit was, which I almost laughed at was something along the lines have you had any project experience or something and the reply was yes. Nothing else given.

wit did the cunt look liket? ehm picturin a bleck bluto..a fuckin simpleton

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Arabian Knight said:

wit did the cunt look liket? ehm picturin a bleck bluto..a fuckin simpleton

All look the same. 

Share this post


Link to post

 I’ve actually nae been out for so long, that I feel like McCoist commentating on the fitba is my best mate. 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Zeus said:

😂

What a state some folk were getting in 

The missus was telling me about it throughout the day via facebook (kingswells mums group) etc. Then it transpired that the only evidence was that someone saw someone get pulled over by the traffic cops for what wouldve, surprisingly, been a driving offence, therefore 2+2=Mongoloid.

I saw a bloke at the co-op with camo breeks and a mask on, pretty sure he was either IRA/BLM/Antifa/or American insurrectionist , dont worry i let kingswells mumsnet know who wouldve let the cops know so we should be fine now. Stay alert folks cos its chaos out there just now.

Cunts.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

I live in Kingswells. Turns out this is a lie made up by fucking mongoloids.

 

38 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Haha slow Joe the gullible gammon. 

 

36 minutes ago, Zeus said:

😂

What a state some folk were getting in 

Well guys I got it from a reliable source.

It's also on the Evening Express website and on it the Police admit they were stopping cars in the Westhill area.

 

  • Dildo on Bonnet 3

Share this post


Link to post

Great time to be going out robbing, hat on mask, think even staff and police are so fed up they wouldn’t hit the panic alarm.

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

 I’ve actually nae been out for so long, that I feel like McCoist commentating on the fitba is my best mate. 

Grim innit. I got all excited when the missus lit a new candle earlier. 

Share this post


Link to post

pity ehm ganna hae ra repeat mehsel egen..eh siys wit did thon gormless nigerian cunt look liket..bruno? hervey? mecellus wallace? 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Simply Red said:

I live in Kingswells. Turns out this is a lie made up by fucking mongoloids.

 

1 hour ago, Redforever86 said:

Haha slow Joe the gullible gammon. 

 

58 minutes ago, Zeus said:

😂

What a state some folk were getting in 

Bloke interviewed as well ,stopped coming from his office in Westhill.

Told to have a note from his employer next time.

I would have thought there would be a few humble apologies by now.

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Grim innit. I got all excited when the missus lit a new candle earlier. 

Ken, new chocolate bar in the co-op is big news.

Fit scent? 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Joe pike said:

 

 

Bloke interviewed as well ,stopped coming from his office in Westhill.

Told to have a note from his employer next time.

I would have thought there would be a few humble apologies by now.

Get fucked Tory Boy. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

Pomegranate. I normally moan about them(waste of money, smell like a whores knickers etc) but I appreciated it today. 

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

pity ehm ganna hae ra repeat mehsel egen..eh siys wit did thon gormless nigerian cunt look liket..bruno? hervey? mecellus wallace? 

Your mum

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

pity ehm ganna hae ra repeat mehsel egen..eh siys wit did thon gormless nigerian cunt look liket..bruno? hervey? mecellus wallace? 

He stank of booze, looked like he had blacked up and grey hair.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Pomegranate. I normally moan about them(waste of money, smell like a whores knickers etc) but I appreciated it today. 

Hope you had a nice bath wi it and a soapy. Shame tae waste it. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Get fucked Tory Boy. 

Haha typical response by the intellectually challenged after being found out.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Joe pike said:

 

 

Bloke interviewed as well ,stopped coming from his office in Westhill.

Told to have a note from his employer next time.

I would have thought there would be a few humble apologies by now.

I also heard (same source) a couple of cars got stopped but no fines issued

Snowflakes would have you believe the gestapo had set up a roadblock at Cormack Park.

 

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Haha typical response by the intellectually challenged after being found out.

 

7 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

I also heard (same source) a couple of cars got stopped but no fines issued

Snowflakes would have you believe the gestapo had set up a roadblock at Cormack Park.

 

Pwnd

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

I also heard (same source) a couple of cars got stopped but no fines issued

Snowflakes would have you believe the gestapo had set up a roadblock at Cormack Park.

 

To stop Ash Taylor participating in training @Poodler

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...