Coronavirus

Henry

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

How many tickets have been sold do you know? It's just the first ballot so can't be that many. 

I'm not sure what was in the allocations that were open to the public, I think from memory it was about 20% of hampden. They didn't totally sell out though. 

5 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Would you really want go and sit in a fifth full Hampden? It's a terrible venue even full. 

That's not the point though Hanzo. People have to get back to normality at some point and the Scottish Government need to give some sort of sign that they want that to happen. Facilitating these games at Hampden and even organising some sort of fan parks with big screens would be a great way of showing this. Do all the precautions necessary but let people start living a bit again. 

We'll have loads of cunts vaccinated by June. 

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Would you really want go and sit in a fifth full Hampden? It's a terrible venue even full. 

I've spent 20 years spending money attending Scotland games, so aye, I'd gladly go and sit in a 1/5th full Hampden to watch them play at the euros 

10 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

That's not the point though Hanzo. People have to get back to normality at some point and the Scottish Government need to give some sort of sign that they want that to happen. Facilitating these games at Hampden and even organising some sort of fan parks with big screens would be a great way of showing this. Do all the precautions necessary but let people start living a bit again. 

Given the rate of vaccination, they have to start allowing things again. No one is expecting 50k at Hampden but let the folk who've already bought tickets go. Pleeeeeease! 

27 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Everybody on here has not obeyed the restrictions.

Sturgeon is in cuckoo land when she stands up and issues her micro instructions.

I use common sense and obey the sensible restrictions but ignore the micros.

They are on about fat people being worst hit but at one time you were banned from the park and getting fresh air and excercise.

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

Fair point

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Krauts now doing a u-turn on their stance on the Oxford jab. Weird thing to do in the first place given their wasn’t any evidence to suggest what they were saying was right.

Think I'll go with the Pfizer one, seems more effective than the Oxford one. Should just give that one to old folk.

See the Government Coronavirus webpage is broken, just when you want the vital information to potentially save your life it goes down. How do I know if Bucksburn is covid clear now?? Fucking SNP, is there nothing they can do right, IT department will be something from the The IT Crowd, amateurs.

spacer.png

• Dildo 1
26 minutes ago, daytripping said:

See the Government Coronavirus webpage is broken, just when you want the vital information to potentially save your life it goes down. How do I know if Bucksburn is covid clear now?? Fucking SNP, is there nothing they can do right, IT department will be something from the The IT Crowd, amateurs.

spacer.png

Have you tried switching it off and on?

12 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Good news for some on here. 

Anal coronavirus swabs are now compulsory for anyone arriving in China, despite objections from foreign governments.

The tests require inserting a cotton swab 3 to 5 centimetres (1.2 to 2.0 inch) into the anus and gently rotating it. 

Im sure the number of cases with rise now :)