Coronavirus

Henry

Just now, dazzy_deff said:

Hear hear Henry. A man after my own heart. 

First committee I've ever been on TBF. Only joined cos the old committee left because we slaughtered them on FB. 

Aye got to walk the walk if you’re going to be a Facebook warrior

2 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

My Spotify playlist takes priority tbh 

Bittersweet symphony

the day we caught the train 

don’t look back in anger

going for gold 

I wanna be adored 

A little time 

Walkaway 

Fire

You do something to me! 

that’s a bingo! 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
1 minute ago, Poodler said:

Bittersweet symphony

the day we caught the train 

don’t look back in anger

going for gold 

I wanna be adored 

A little time 

Walkaway 

Fire

You do something to me! 

that’s a bingo! 

As if I'd have Weller. Horrible bastard. 

• Dildo 1
17 minutes ago, Henry said:

Agreed a high proportion of committees are made up of wankers. But thousands of clubs, amateur sports, charities etc wouldn’t function without said wankers.

Unless you’re willing to do the job better, it’s a bit crass complaining about committee wankers.

Yes I’m on a couple of committees. 

I have to deal with a few committees through work. Usually only get hassle when a new treasurer gets busy thinking they can cut costs and save a few shekels. Bowling and Golf clubs are the worst. Junior futba teams and miners clubs generally alright.

5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I have to deal with a few committees through work. Usually only get hassle when a new treasurer gets busy thinking they can cut costs and save a few shekels. Bowling and Golf clubs are the worst. Junior futba teams and miners clubs generally alright.

Chewin the Fat did a good bowling club one.

He’s exactly the type of wanker who would moan about committee shit, but do fuck all about it.

Or maybe he’s on the organising committee of the local street party, him and the gynaecologist in charge of party hats.

The word committee has been overused tonight. 

Committees are a necessary evil, someone has to organise fundraising shit etc but it is inevitable that the folk on them are helmets of the highest order.

Add to this the football bus organisers. Monitoring folk for drink and drugs and insisting you be back to the coach on the dot or else. Completely ignored and overruled by the rest of the bus.

8 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Committees are a necessary evil, someone has to organise fundraising shit etc but it is inevitable that the folk on them are helmets of the highest order.

Add to this the football bus organisers. Monitoring folk for drink and drugs and insisting you be back to the coach on the dot or else. Completely ignored and overruled by the rest of the bus.

@RAZOR

18 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Not if it's the Ullevi Dons bus?.

28 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I was more on a committee of a train load, drink drugs, weapons were encouraged. Still no idea how I made the 7am to glasgow on a saturday when I rarely made work on time during the week. Really good committee, good time was had. Usually plenty seats on the way home for a lie down.

2 hours ago, tutankamun said:

I see the rhetoric on the MSM over the last few days is we need to get our kids vaccinated for some reason. Fuck that shit.

I think that reason would be that kids are a viable host to the virus, and millions of unvaccinated kids means new mutations, and eventually one of those new mutations could potentially just blow through the vaccine, rendering the last year of bullshit completely pointless. 

• Upvote 3
  • Dildo 4
4 hours ago, Ke1t said:

I think that reason would be that kids are a viable host to the virus, and millions of unvaccinated kids means new mutations, and eventually one of those new mutations could potentially just blow through the vaccine, rendering the last year of bullshit completely pointless. 

Can’t be that, this vaccine doesn’t stop you getting Covid or passing it on so we can all still be hosts, vaccinated or not.

Anyway, why the urgency to vaccinate healthy under 50s and children in rich Western countries when the focus should be on the vulnerable / over 50s in poor countries?