Coronavirus

Henry

1 hour ago, Studebaker-90 said:

I hear you’re a racist now @Matt Armstrong's Doghow did you get interested in that type of thing? 

Someone must have paid my KKK subscription fee for me min?.

I have been labelled as a racist as I don't agree with how the BLM and their sympathisers go about trying to achieve their objectives of monoculturalism (i.e. the pulling down and desecration of monuments, rioting, looting, taking of the knee, classing you as a racist if you don't agree with their motives, etc.). 

On top of that, because I stated that career felon George Floyd contributed wholly to his own demise by taking a cocktail of fentanyl and crystal meths prior to him resisting arrest, again I was defined as being racist. He just so happens to be a coloured chap. 

It's really water off a duck's back as I am continually labelled as someone I am not and have been since I was a young lad. 

It's a socially accepted part of life where you have no right to stand up for yourself as if you do, it's you that is wrongly labelled as the bad guy (in this instance a racist).

1 hour ago, daytripping said:

My interest started at school, never really looked back after then, you're always learning in this game.

Primary school for me, all those jokes about Ethiopians were a gateway drug. Laughing along like an innocent little creature then next thing you know you think all African governments are corrupt. 

39 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Just came back from zee Congo. Election time. Everyone fucking hates the president but they get paid a fiver and get 2 beers to wear a T Shirt and wave his flag everytime he rolls into town. 

No cunt votes for him but he'll win handsomely. 

Solid tactics. 

Big Dennis Sassou. 

Canna be many black lads called Dennis. 

6 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Sturgeon has just said in Holyrood that easing of lockdown will be slower than most people want.

She also said again that her aim is to eliminate covid.

We could be waiting a longtime to get back to normal.

We have absolutely no chance of restrictions ever being removed again, regardless of what the Svottish Government have tentatively depicted on their website, as per earlier post reference today.  

These tyrannical inhumane measures will be in forever more, unless the snp are defeated at the forthcoming Scottish Parliamentary election in May. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

We have absolutely no chance of restrictions ever being removed again, regardless of what the Svottish Government have tentatively depicted on their website, as per earlier post reference today.  

These tyrannical inhumane measures will be in forever more, unless the snp are defeated at the forthcoming Scottish Parliamentary election in May. 

??

Yeah, okay mate. Every party is pretty much backing the same measures, as are most parties across Europe, but the current opposition in Scotland will all definitely perform a volte-face if elected...

• Upvote 1