Coronavirus

Henry

1 minute ago, maryhilldon said:

How would you prove you'd tested positive previously?  Serious question. 

But you wouldn’t be proving you were previously positive. It presumably states that you have had it , which would be on your medical record and are therefore immune?

Not entirely sure enough.

Orkney currently dealing with an "outbreak" of 6 cases, mainly centred around young folk and the pubs of Kirkwall.

NHS Orkney have decreed that anyone who's been in a pub since June 14th should get a PCR test and wait for the results at home. Totally proportionate.

500 healthy folk sitting at home today apparently. 

It's like a collective insanity.

20 minutes ago, Henry said:

Orkney currently dealing with an "outbreak" of 6 cases, mainly centred around young folk and the pubs of Kirkwall.

NHS Orkney have decreed that anyone who's been in a pub since June 14th should get a PCR test and wait for the results at home. Totally proportionate.

500 healthy folk sitting at home today apparently. 

It's like a collective insanity.

Definitely. Those crofts don’t take care of themselves.

10 hours ago, tutankamun said:

How do you prove you’ve recovered from the virus?

Antibody tests are about 75% effective in detecting past infection

Last year there was an NHS page saying that "antibody tests aren't available yet" -- that's been quietly dropped since the vax psyops started -- but they are now available for some health professionals

The optimal proof is  a T-Cells test, with 99% accuracy, but if we aren't getting access to basic antibody tests, they certainly won't be making t-cells tests available

Proles expected to just take the jab and be done with it

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Antibody tests are about 75% effective in detecting past infection

Last year there was an NHS page saying that "antibody tests aren't available yet" -- that's been quietly dropped since the vax psyops started -- but they are now available for some health professionals

The optimal proof is  a T-Cells test, with 99% accuracy, but if we aren't getting access to basic antibody tests, they certainly won't be making t-cells tests available

Proles expected to just take the jab and be done with it

You can get antibody tests in England but I think they are banned in Scotland.

The big chemist chains were doing them but when I put in the address as Scotland it came up as not allowed.

This was last year though.

1 hour ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Not really Mary.

Your pandemic has been such a clusterfuck would anyone be surprised at such testing methods.....? 

Just be bloody thankful you're only having to smell Lenny Henry's black pudding - the taste test should be solely for them rotten Welshies.

I thank you. 

Brazil have played a stormer right enough. 

Anyhoo, the covid passport is for travel within the EU so fuck all to do with the UK/NHS. 

• Downvote 1

Any of you cunts has the COVID? 

Sitting here with a 39 degree temp waiting on the results of a test. It could just be the week long booze etc, but nae idea, feel absolutely fuckin brutal. 

Fit symptoms did yi get? I keep coughin' like a cunt ana. 

This could be it for old Consi. 

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Sitting here with a 39 degree temp waiting on the results of a test. It could just be the week long booze etc, but nae idea, feel absolutely fuckin brutal. 

Hope so. 

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Think I might of had it last week, thought it was fae the jag a week before or a delayed hangover and too much caffeine the next day after the first Scotland game. 

Was a bit sweaty, felt shite, and had a weird sare head that wasn’t really that sore, but felt like I couldn’t concentrate or sleep and had overdosed on red bull. 

Never had a loss of taste etc or more than one or two coughs. 

16 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

What a fucking drama queen.

Poof.

Bet you've got an earring.

1 minute ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

You'll be sound.  Plenty water and walking.

Lots of walking.  

A Tinderella.  

Ledge. 

Hope yi telt her you were a only in Brazil hanging around wi fucking street urchins singing numetal cause you’re on that secret millionaire program and yi got some o that treacle.

28 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Probably the booze and a cold. I had a wee cough and a temp on Monday/Tuesday. 

Nae Covid. Immune system demolished the cold in 48 hours. 

• Downvote 1
Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

Eh may have mentioned this but eh have not a had a cold since 2018 now and Id always get them before , at least one stinker a year. 

Weird. 

I’ve had one cold in about 6 years and that lasted a day. Manuka honey obliterates it 

9 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Do you eat that regularly? Genuine question. Often wondered about the benefits of honey. I would have thought a locally produced honey would be more beneficial for allergies and immune response. 

Heather honey son. Manuka honey is a scam. About twice as much of it is sold than is produced.