Coronavirus

Henry

21 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

The tims behaved themselves in Seville did they not? 

Aye from what I remember they did but don't see the point in travelling to a venue when you have no match ticket or any intention of getting one. 

On the last check of the Seville calculator there were at least 20 million celtic fans there. Fucking pointless, attention-seeking behaviour. 

44 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Who can blame the cunts?

Living on the streets under the lovely Lisbon sun you'll still have a better quality of life and higher life expectancy than living in a fusty, impetigo riddled Weegie tenement.

Defo.

Can't be good for your health living in a swamp?  Shreck always looked a bit peeky. 

1 hour ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Who can blame the cunts?

Living on the streets under the lovely Lisbon sun you'll still have a better quality of life and higher life expectancy than living in a fusty, impetigo riddled Weegie tenement.

Defo.

21 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Can't be good for your health living in a swamp?  Shreck always looked a bit peeky. 

Life expectancy weeg v Brasil?

2 hours ago, Poodler said:

You’re an educated man, you should have taken responsibility for your actions not be blaming the authorities.

Moobs, honey has been a healer since before @Dad was around 

Not denying that but most of the "manuka" honey sold isn't actually manuka. About 5 times is sold than is actually produced.

3 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

There is no difference whatsoever.

Behaviour reminiscent of George Square recently, the filth in Manchester 2008, and their brothers in Seville 2003. 

Leicester Square was a joyous occasion, absolutely no cunt scrapping. The police said the arrests were folk being unable to handle their drink. 

Nothing like MCR or GS. 

4 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Seriously,  what's the difference? 

There isn't one. I didn't criticise the huns too much for their celebrations, as we would've done the same, I'd like to think. 

I criticised the powers that be for failing to get real and legislate for the most likely outcomes. 

4 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I take responsibility, hence why I've went and got myself a test and I'm currently isolating until the result is back. 

I didn't break any law. 

Im probably just having a terrible comedown/hangover. Feel like a bag of shit

This time next year you will still be claiming Long Covidand feeling sorry for yourself.

7 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

This time next year you will still be claiming Long Covidand feeling sorry for yourself.

And you'll still be an illiterate gype

3 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

LOL

@NEM has been spooning wasp spunk down his neck at £30 a jar. 

2 or 3 colds a year lasting up to a week before regularly necking manuka versus one cold in 6 years since which barely lasted a day. 

Who gives a fuck what’s in the jar - it bloody works ?

Tbf feel a million bucks now compared to last night. 

Few Lemsips and all I have now is a slight headache and a cough. 

Someone I was with in LDN has listed me as a close contact so will have to self isolate anyway, bit of a nightmare. Reckon my test will come back positive, anyway. 

45 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Someone I was with in LDN has listed me as a close contact so will have to self isolate anyway, bit of a nightmare. Reckon my test will come back positive, anyway. 

Pleased for you Consi.

48 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Fucking grassing cunt. Fucking shiv im bruv innit.

33 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Fair point. Call off your attack dogs Consi and enjoy your week in your wanking chariot.

The covers are already crusty