Coronavirus

Henry

47 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Not really mate, I've got family shielding too, and they say much and such the same. 

That wouldn't be you making a bold assumption about me? 

It's been a shit year for everyone, my suggestion was that for my generation, it's been compounded with the fact we'll be left with the fallout for years to come.

Bizarre... Is that exclusive to those in their mid-20s? 

People of all ages have lost education/jobs/wellbeing and will be impacted long term by it.  

1 hour ago, tutankamun said:

Give the vaccine to the vulnerable, this will protect the vast majority of them even if they are mixing with the general population

Everybody else crack on

To tell the truth I avoided mixing with the general population as much as possible before the pandemic struck.

2 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Yes.

A wiser government would have poo pooed the instructions from the scientists and virologists and headed straight to the sub forum of a third rate football club (no offence sheepies) and take their counsel from a stoned white van man from Tayport. 

For the love of Moses, Chebs.

I'll be watching you. 

Na man but after the first lockdown it was fucking obvious as fuck who was at risk and who wasn't.  I last had a legal pint in my local on Guy Fawkes night, and even that was outside. It ludicrous.

17 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/news/local/north-east-man-long-covid/?fbclid=IwAR229rurY1bRE3isTrwYv5NR4J7sYYTJ4jvM_ropU7y1LIGyJcR5UHOGwhk

Aye right. “Who also stood as a candidate for Labour”. Anything to abstain from actually working and contributing positively to society you leech. 

Fuck sake, not this wet blanket AGAIN. You'd think he was the only person ever to get sick. He's absolutely loving it.

19 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

There's 116 million people in this country without enough food on their tables today, even as Congress plans to pass legislation to allow private companies to purchase vaccines, while the national campaign has yet to vaccinate all priority groups. 

Screenshot-20210409-143545.png

Think about that when you're sitting guzzling Ben & Jerry's and Guiness on your sofa tonight. 

Opening pubs...  geez peace...

At least you cunts can go for a pint

On 4/9/2021 at 12:09 AM, sheepcrooky said:

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/news/local/north-east-man-long-covid/?fbclid=IwAR229rurY1bRE3isTrwYv5NR4J7sYYTJ4jvM_ropU7y1LIGyJcR5UHOGwhk

Aye right. “Who also stood as a candidate for Labour”. Anything to abstain from actually working and contributing positively to society you leech. 

“It’s almost certainly because of the vaccine I think.”

???

18 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Is it not possible the vaccine can kick start his immune system into telling whatever it is affecting him to 'fuck off' or do you believe its more psychological with this fellow?

Placebo effect i.e. whatever was affecting the fanny was all in his head 

Had a small outbreak in the family the last fortnight, utter bonus for me, got a week off work and got melted watching netflix all day. No one died, worst was a teenager with aches and pains. Couple toddlers with no symptoms at all and a old woman with the sniffles for a day. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants a week off work.

• Dildo 1
3 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Had a small outbreak in the family the last fortnight, utter bonus for me, got a week off work and got melted watching netflix all day. No one died, worst was a teenager with aches and pains. Couple toddlers with no symptoms at all and a old woman with the sniffles for a day. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants a week off work.

Did you have to prove this Daytz? I have wondered if you can just take a Torry week off and say you are self isolating.

5 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Did you have to prove this Daytz? I have wondered if you can just take a Torry week off and say you are self isolating.

Yeah,  HR department asked me for Track and trace proof, you have to fill in a form giving the reference number. I doubled up and sent them the track and trace email I got. Seems there's no trust left in life these days.

5 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Yeah,  HR department asked me for Track and trace proof, you have to fill in a form giving the reference number. I doubled up and sent them the track and trace email I got. Seems there's no trust left in life these days.

Wow. What a bunch of cunts. Different of you're doing it a couple of times and ripping the arse out of it. 

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

If I end up back on the buroo I'm going to swing that £500 for isolating. Just need to find somebody who's got it and bung them a bullseye for naming me.

How does that work.? You get a code days after they've been told they've got it?  You'll end up the slammer fat boy and the papers AND the shit superhero thread.  " FAKE COVID MAN SELLS VAN TO FUND BAIL"

• Dildo 1