Coronavirus

Henry

13 minutes ago, Poodler said:

How much other posters bide with their ma? 

Most decent weemin should’ve  slung you reprobates oot long before now 

Nae for much longer, tbf. 

I've moved in and out a fair few times now. 

Be a stoneywood loon come next month ? 

See yis at the woodend 

2 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Yep. Some woman a suburb over from us has a deadly infection, so deadly she went shopping every day, went to work, even went for a white wine up at the Indian Ocean Brewery. Good location btw

Lockdown lite with a view to full lockdown imminently.

Still, we are so lucky in WA to have the dear leader guiding us.

WA  Lockdown

LOL. 

8 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Good bar that tbf 

and a markies on your doorstep 

movin on up! 

Sir Rod drinks in there. 

Wouldn't mind going in and glassing him some day. Horrendous cunt. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

WA  Lockdown

LOL. 

Typical woke lefty. Changing his/hims opinion yet still coming out morally superior.

You seem to forget how you championed Oz’s way of dealing with the covids. The same way that you’re laughing at it now.

We have the least cases per capita of almost anywhere but the most draconian enforcement to stop them with zero plan to move forward. 

This hasn’t changed since day one when you were telling us you knew best.

• Upvote 4
20 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Typical woke lefty. Changing his/hims opinion yet still coming out morally superior.

You seem to forget how you championed Oz’s way of dealing with the covids. The same way that you’re laughing at it now.

We have the least cases per capita of almost anywhere but the most draconian enforcement to stop them with zero plan to move forward. 

This hasn’t changed since day one when you were telling us you knew best.

I was mimicking your posting style man. I thought even an ignorant moron like you would've got that. 

• Downvote 3
  • Dildo 2

A guy in my street had an illegal barbecue broken up by the pigs yesterday apparently. It's the talk of the town. Police turned up asking about households etc after receiving a complaint. Dispersed the people and dished out a fine. I don't know the boy so doubt I'll get the inside scoop but the usual suspects will keep me updated.

Some fucking country we're living in.

9 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

A guy in my street had an illegal barbecue broken up by the pigs yesterday apparently. It's the talk of the town. Police turned up asking about households etc after receiving a complaint. Dispersed the people and dished out a fine. I don't know the boy so doubt I'll get the inside scoop but the usual suspects will keep me updated.

Some fucking country we're living in.

Thought you were allowed about a dozen households outside now?