Coronavirus

Henry

14 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Any factual evidence of this? 

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/news/local/aberdeen-surfer-hits-out-after-being-fined-police-for-exercising-at-beach/

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-derbyshire-55560814

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/may/23/blm-activist-sasha-johnson-in-critical-condition-after-gunshot-to-the-head

Fines were apportioned to the three people (in the first 2 articles) punished by police for allegedly breaking the law and committing crimes, although the two women eventually and rightfully had their fines rescinded.

No inference at all by the media or police the party of which a well-known activist was shot was dispersed by the Met Police, never mind fines being allocated. The media were at the time and have been since very coy in what they wish to report and in turn what they wish us to know.

• Dildo 2
18 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Appears so. 3 people who have gone to pubs and gyms while riddled with the covids. Poor bastards were at deaths door.

Lockdown is adults only. Ooh matron. Kids are going to school as normal.

Proof if it was needed this is all a sham.

Nae luck you disgusting piece of shit.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Yup. To be honest it ain’t no thing. Fuck all is enforced, it’s just not the Australian way.  Just a pile of shit all the same/

It's turned into a pile of shit and it will be enforced. You reckon someone from Sydney is going to swan through Perth airport?

6 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

What eh mean is the day to day enforcement doesn’t happen. No one clypes or anything like that. Eh could spend the whole day going round the city if need be.

I'd say it's largely similar here tbh. Despite a few stories of people being stopped/ quizzed by some over zealous police, I think the majority could go about their business in peace. Even at the height of lockdown. I was out working pretty much every day during the height of Covid here and was never stopped or questioned about what I was doing. 

You'll always get outliers and exceptions from the norm but my experience sounds pretty similar to what you describe there. 

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1

We’ve got thon check in everywhere you go so big brother knows where you are app. That was introduced with $250k fines for businesses and $50k fines for individuals who didn’t obey.

6 months down the line the feds have said they’ve issued zero fines or warnings and quite honestly can’t be arsed.

Their only interest in the data (gathered strictly for covids purposes only by law) was to use it to try and solve two murders.

At that point Bruce and Sheila stopped checking in, until this shit show at least.

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

More than 10k covid fines and over 600 arrests Parky, just in Scotland. Sounds like enforcement to me.

For what though? There's enforcement when it comes to gatherings, I know folk who've had fines for that.

But generally just going about your business? Working. Shopping. Etc.? Nah. I don't buy that folk are getting done for that. 

• Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

For what though? There's enforcement when it comes to gatherings, I know folk who've had fines for that.

But generally just going about your business? Working. Shopping. Etc.? Nah. I don't buy that folk are getting done for that. 

That's because you are allowed to go to work and get shopping

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Brian said he could spend the whole day going round the city. I pointed out that so could we. 

Fuck off man. You can be such a pedantic, twisting cunt you should be a politician.

Right OK, nothing is being enforced, all those fines, arrests, inspectors going round businesses, all figments of imagination. Same as all the texts, phone calls from "track and trace" the "quarantine hotels" none of them exists all because you were able to get to your work.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1