Coronavirus

Henry

4 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Todays propaganda 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59639973

your immune system is incapable without our vaccines. Fuck clean off. 

For some that is the case, you know that you aren't daft.

Rather than push the vaccine and booster they should be telling every cunt to get on the vitamins, specifically Vitamin D, adding some zinc and Vitamin K2 where needed, also encouraging better/healthier eating will do a lot of people the world of good whether vaccinated or not.

7 minutes ago, minijc said:

Rather than push the vaccine and booster they should be telling every cunt to get on the vitamins, specifically Vitamin D, adding some zinc and Vitamin K2 where needed, also encouraging better/healthier eating will do a lot of people the world of good whether vaccinated or not.

I’m not denying the effectiveness of the vaccine for certain people, I KNOW it works for some people. I’ve also seen the results of the risks it can have on healthy people. 

it’s idealistic to think everyone can be responsible for their own health. Most nurses and doctors are overweight whilst preaching a healthy lifestyle. It’s difficult to be in complete control of your life but that doesn’t mean your efforts should be taken away and mandatory vaccines brought in for your benefit 

2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I’m not denying the effectiveness of the vaccine for certain people, I KNOW it works for some people. I’ve also seen the results of the risks it can have on healthy people. 

it’s idealistic to think everyone can be responsible for their own health. Most nurses and doctors are overweight whilst preaching a healthy lifestyle. It’s difficult to be in complete control of your life but that doesn’t mean your efforts should be taken away and mandatory vaccines brought in for your benefit 

See the lifestyle for doctors and nurses must be fucking horrible, they are up against it due to their career choice.  I am totally against mandatory vaccines, that should even be close to being on the table here.

9 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Is that even if there is a risk of a national disaster with hundreds of thousands of deaths if it is left to run wild and up to the man in the pub to decide? ?

15 minutes ago, minijc said:

I've been taking Vitamin D for a while now, also on Vitamin B.

• Upvote 2
20 hours ago, chief_wiggum said:

In all this Omicron doom and gloom I thought this video was worth a watch, being an ex Dr this guy is usually a bit negative but tells it as it is and looks for evidence.

This gave me a bit of hope that a lot of this crap is the government covering their arses and it is actually a positive and maybe even a natural vaccine!

Lolz

14 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Is that even if there is a risk of a national disaster with hundreds of thousands of deaths if it is left to run wild and up to the man in the pub to decide? ?

What will happen? Bed shortage and staff shortage? Been happening for about ten year+. The govt pumping £ into the profits of Pfizer and whoever the ministers have £ in whilst implementing continued cuts on the nhs has got us to this. Now it’s ‘up to us to protect the nhs’ whilst they laugh at us. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6
7 minutes ago, Poodler said:

What will happen? Bed shortage and staff shortage? Been happening for about ten year+. The govt pumping £ into the profits of Pfizer and whoever the ministers have £ in whilst implementing continued cuts on the nhs has got us to this. Now it’s ‘up to us to protect the nhs’ whilst they laugh at us. 

Aye ok min.

45 minutes ago, minijc said:

First sensible thing you've said on the subject!  Little money to be made from that though

This is going one way and one way only.

Surveillance tracking everyone and denying them in to shops or whatever if they are unjabbed. Saves us all the hassle (if we did it) of scanning in and the like.

Get a dose of the covids? Don’t dare leave the house or big brother will sound the alarm and the covid feds will take you away to an internment camp.

To start up a new business you will need to be jabbed and the Jews sorry, unjabbed that own businesses currently will have them taken away.

It was difficult to understand how the German public let Hitler do what he did until the past year. We are just doing it again.

• Upvote 3
Just now, BrianFaePerth said:

This is going one way and one way only.

Surveillance tracking everyone and denying them in to shops or whatever if they are unjabbed. Saves us all the hassle (if we did it) of scanning in and the like.

Get a dose of the covids? Don’t dare leave the house or big brother will sound the alarm and the covid feds will take you away to an internment camp.

To start up a new business you will need to be jabbed and the Jews sorry, unjabbed that own businesses currently will have them taken away.

It was difficult to understand how the German public let Hitler do what he did until the past year. We are just doing it again.

The poofs dont like Winston Churchill characters either so there wont be any war heroes to lead the charge. 

R number for Omicron possibly above 4. 
legal requirements for shops and businesses to to take precautions to avoid transmissions inside premises. Guidance issued this week, relating to avoiding crowds and bottlenecks - dunno if that means queuing upnoutside supermarkets again. 
Hospitality - looks like back to table service again rather than people at bars ordering. 

Asking people to minimise contacts with other households but not banning. They are asking that social gatherings are kept to 3 households. 
Not asking people to put limits on Christmas Day though. 
Footing money to help hospitality and food sector cope with losses due to cancellations.  
No early school closures for Christmas holidays. 

• Upvote 2