Coronavirus

Henry

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

How are you feeling after it Buzzmond? Mate of mine has been knocked for 6 by it. Mrs has had hers and she had a bit of a sore arm, nothing else.

Slightly sore arm for me. Had the moderna booster. What’s sorer is my wallet. Got caught doing 45mph in a 30 zone on way to get it. 3 points, £100 fine. Bastards. 

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

How are you feeling after it Buzzmond? Mate of mine has been knocked for 6 by it. Mrs has had hers and she had a bit of a sore arm, nothing else.

I have a sore arm and a bit achey, but to be honest, I milked it to fuck last night so I could have a night off getting up for feeds and nappy changes. 
Definitely not 100% but it'll pass soon enough. 

33 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

They’re already on at the media saying more restrictions might be needed. Less than 24 hrs since the last ones were introduced ffs. 

Only person I've seen on the media is Grant Shapps and he explicitly said he doesn't believe more restrictions would be needed. 

FFS indeed. 

• Upvote 1
35 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Got Pfizer as my booster. I felt fine after mine. Arm a bit tender at injection point, and woke up with a sore head on Monday. Couple of ibuprofen and was right as rain after. 

Pleased as after my second Moderna I felt rotten.

16 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Is anyone doing these tests they keep going on about?

They've ran oot ?

9 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

??‍♂️ It's still a link for nhs England ??‍♂️ No use for locating the drop ins near my gaff 

Probably best to check with your local vaccine centre - I'm pretty sure you don't need me to hold your hand.

14 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Aye for coming into the office cos I'm a good person and protecting the NHS and saving life's. 

Had the moderna booster, walked it off obviously. 

That not breaking the law after the Fuhrer's announcement yesterday? 

Nicola Sturgeon covid update LIVE: New rules for household mixing, hospitality and home working - Glasgow Live

""For employers more generally, the guidance will make clear that enabling staff who were working from home at the start of the pandemic to do so again is now a legal duty."

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

They've ran oot ?

Probably best to check with your local vaccine centre - I'm pretty sure you don't need me to hold your hand.

Nicola Sturgeon covid update LIVE: New rules for household mixing, hospitality and home working - Glasgow Live

""For employers more generally, the guidance will make clear that enabling staff who were working from home at the start of the pandemic to do so again is now a legal duty."

Keyworker apparently ?

But can choose what I'd like to do now. Prefer being in the office tbh 

5 minutes ago, NEM said:

They've ran oot ?

Far too many around to check with. Can't find the link you said was on the nhs website to confirm. ??‍♂️ So...She'll just have to wait. 

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Feeling rather daring, a grey-haired old lady goes into a tattoo parlour. "I want a picture of Kenny Dalglish on my inner left thigh and a picture of Billy Bremner on my inner right thigh." she says to the tattooist.

When he's finished, she looks at her new tattoos. Disgusted, she complains, "These are rubbish! I want to see the manager."

The manager comes out from the back of the shop and asks, "What seems to be the problem, madam?

"I wanted a tattoo of Kenny Dalglish and Billy Bremner, as they're both heroes of my younger days, but these don't look like either of them!"

The manager steps back to take a look. "Yes, madam, well that could be Dalglish and the other one could be Billy Bremner but that one in the middle is definitely Danny McGrain”

2/10 ?