Coronavirus

Henry

1 minute ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Yes I do think that’s what happened. I’ve seen pictures and the place is completely rammed, that can’t solely be down to people with symptoms and contact track/tracing. 

Righto, facebook Susan there after seeing a picture of young folk queuing for soul has shat herself, booked a test and gone to the test centre.

Just now, Foster14 said:

Think there may be somewhere between being tracked and traced and having symptoms (the basis you say people are being tested) versus that example...

i.e. Some people who may have been in some of the previously rumoured and now named locations that didn't have symptoms, didn't know if they were there at the same time etc...

That could well be it and makes a lot more sense than someone seeing the news and shitting themselves like Studey thinks.

9 minutes ago, minijc said:

Righto, facebook Susan there after seeing a picture of young folk queuing for soul has shat herself, booked a test and gone to the test centre.

Think there may be somewhere between being tracked and traced and having symptoms (the basis you say people are being tested) versus that example...

i.e. Some people who may have been in some of the previously rumoured and now named locations that didn't have symptoms, didn't know if they were there at the same time etc...

I heard on the radio that eople who test negative still have to isolate incase it's dormant and you become infectious later. This is getting beyond a joke. People can be ill but have no symptoms and you can test negative but still have it? They've not got a fucking clue what's going on, just bandying about numbers and using them as an excuse to boss people around. The only number that counts is confirmed deaths and there hasn't been one of them for fucking ages. 

Total over reaction. 

Aye thankfully deaths appear to have ceased for the moment.  Only 1 reported in the last 28 days in Scotland. 

Daily hospital inpatient and intensive care numbers haven't gone up despite the recent upsurge and new hospital admissions are really low too. 

Are the symptoms maybe getting weaker as time goes on? 

20 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I heard on the radio that eople who test negative still have to isolate incase it's dormant and you become infectious later. This is getting beyond a joke. People can be ill but have no symptoms and you can test negative but still have it? They've not got a fucking clue what's going on, just bandying about numbers and using them as an excuse to boss people around. The only number that counts is confirmed deaths and there hasn't been one of them for fucking ages. 

Total over reaction. 

That's what I think to, well put. It stinks of trying to show authority to show the rest of the country what could happen. 50 cases and a city lockdown, crazy, can't wait until there's 100 plus in Glasgow.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Guest milne_afc

You struggling with the simplest of concepts Fridge? 

Pubs made a cunt of it(greed). Now shut the doors until you can shoulder some responsibility. 

Bubbling about not getting a pint lol

7 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Pubs made a cunt of it(greed). Now shut the doors until you can shoulder some responsibility. 

The owner of soul (less) bar blaming abody but himself a few days ago. Reap what you sow mofo.

• Upvote 2
51 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Total over reaction. 

You knew that, it was mentioned on here yesterday that that would be the case and it has been throughout the whole thing as the virus can take between 14-21 days to fully set in.

42 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Everyone knows what happened now. We all know the story.

But for the love of fuck what was the point in getting a pint till 5 and then nae.

It’s folks livelyhoods at stake.

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

Total over reaction. 

Correct. After all this mass outrage let’s see how many actual COVID deaths there are in Grampian over the next 4-6 weeks. 

Guest milne_afc
11 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Everyone knows what happened now. We all know the story.

But for the love of fuck what was the point in getting a pint till 5 and then nae.

It’s folks livelyhoods at stake.

What time do you think they should shut? 

If their livelihoods were that important, they'd have made sure the patrons could handle their liquor. Fuck 'em and their shitty pubs. 

1 minute ago, milne_afc said:

What time do you think it shut? 

If their livelihoods were that important, they'd have made sure the patrons could handle their liquor. Fuck 'em and their shitty pubs. 

No but they have traced it and it

Not firing on the information here. But pubs and restaurants need income and we are in lockdown due to one person.

Granted nae getting a beer is nae the worst thing in the world. Nae be able to open your pub / restaurant I’d imagine is nae great 

8 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Not firing on the information here. But pubs and restaurants need income and we are in lockdown due to one person.

Granted nae getting a beer is nae the worst thing in the world. Nae be able to open your pub / restaurant I’d imagine is nae great 

Few hints on here what the script is, PM me Fridgo, I won't know the boy I'm just a nosey fucker

19 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Go kick his cunt in then and post a video on Facebook as a warning to any cunt else