Coronavirus

Henry

27 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

I feel for those in the Aberdeenshire, it's already proven that the toonser minks can't be trusted to follow simple guidelines, so they'll all be heading out to the country pubs and villages lording it up like they own the place over the weekend.

If they go to the the commercial in insch that will kill the virus, 

22 minutes ago, Bebo said:

Correct. Plenty of studies showing long term heath issues of fit young people. Massively decreased lung capacity, lung scarring and heart damage. Even for those that had mild cases. 

Yup. We know so little about the disease and it's long term affects. Some of what we're learning is pretty worrying. 

I don't get when folk want to solely look at deaths as if it's the only impact of the virus. 

• Downvote 1
55 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

I feel for those in the Aberdeenshire, it's already proven that the toonser minks can't be trusted to follow simple guidelines, so they'll all be heading out to the country pubs and villages lording it up like they own the place over the weekend.

Hopefully establishments will be wise to this and will be checking addresses of their patrons to keep out any muppets from the city.

28 minutes ago, Bebo said:

Correct. Plenty of studies showing long term heath issues of fit young people. Massively decreased lung capacity, lung scarring and heart damage. Even for those that had mild cases. 

We can't trash the economy, put millions on the dole and interrupt children's education just in case some people get lung damage. Pollution causes all that shit and on a much larger scale and most people in Aberdeen profit from it without a second thought. 

• Upvote 1
  • Admin
4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

We can't trash the economy, put millions on the dole and interrupt children's education just in case some people get lung damage. Pollution causes all that shit and on a much larger scale and most people in Aberdeen profit from it without a second thought. 

And what if it resulted in millions of young and old having long term health conditions caused by the virus, creating even worse economic damage?

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Yet you're against all the measures that'd allow us to get through this while preserving as much economic activity as possible. 

No I'm not. Track and trace, properly protect care homes, meals on wheels, increased carers for the vulnerable and cash payments for people forced to isolate. Been saying it from the start. I'm against stupid masks, lock downs and preventing perfectly healthy family members from seeing each other. 

Not like you to twist someone's words. 

31 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Yet you're against all the measures that'd allow us to get through this while preserving as much economic activity as possible. 

• Downvote 1
18 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

No I'm not. Track and trace, properly protect care homes, meals on wheels, increased carers for the vulnerable and cash payments for people forced to isolate. Been saying it from the start. I'm against stupid masks, lock downs and preventing perfectly healthy family members from seeing each other. 

Not like you to twist someone's words. 

You've moaned about every single fucking thing that's been done to try and get the virus under control, ya mentalist. ? 

Been whinging about pubs been shut since the day they fucking were told to close. Yet didn't go once they opened. 

Sending your wife to the shop because you refuse to wear a face-covering. 

Its been pathetic for a while and it's just showed you're just a whinging cunt, no matter the situation. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Havers Parky. I'm at the sharp end son. Running my own business, dealing with elderly relatives, young children to worry about and I've found time to survive this so called deadly disease. 

What have you done? Worked from home and investigated the possibility of building a piss house in your garden. 

And for the record I've been in my local every day since it opened up(apart from the first day) 

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

Havers Parky. I'm at the sharp end son. Running my own business, dealing with elderly relatives, young children to worry about and I've found time to survive this so called deadly disease. 

What have you done? Worked from home and investigated the possibility of building a piss house in your garden. 

And for the record I've been in my local every day since it opened up(apart from the first day) 

It's not havers, it's true. You've moaned about every single thing that's been done. 

I worked from home for about two weeks, then have been back working from my places of work as normal. I've also been looking after my shielding parents and grandparents. I'm not a whinging cunt like you though so haven't felt the need to play the worlds longest PMT episode out on the Hat and whinge about it when others are going through far worse. 

Ahh. Changed your tune on the pub now the posts where you said you've not been have been removed. If that's how you want to play it, then you crack on. Crazy how you've managed everyday while also being the worlds best son and father. Kudos. 

9 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You've moaned about every single fucking thing that's been done to try and get the virus under control, ya mentalist. ? 

Been whinging about pubs been shut since the day they fucking were told to close. Yet didn't go once they opened. 

Sending your wife to the shop because you refuse to wear a face-covering. 

Its been pathetic for a while and it's just showed you're just a whinging cunt, no matter the situation. 

ignore the cunt , fucking troll