Coronavirus

Henry

18 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Read an article saying lockdown killed 2 people for every 3 deaths from Covid. Absolutely mental that we are going backwards on this when nobody is dying from it.

I've no idea if that statistic is true but what happens if we don't get a vaccine. Do we then start living with the virus or we just always going to live in fear of getting it and the impact?

This thread goes round in circles. 

Me and the missus both tested positive for it a couple months ago. Both asymptomatic. Both 40. 

Id wager millions of under 50’s have had it without knowing.

We can handle it, over 50’s, fatso’s, and BAMEs cant.

The sooner folk start taking it seriously, the sooner we can get back to normal.

4 minutes ago, RUL said:

I've no idea if that statistic is true but what happens if we don't get a vaccine. Do we then start living with the virus or we just always going to live in fear of getting it and the impact?

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-lockdown-may-have-indirectly-caused-16-000-excess-deaths-study-12044923

This was the thing I read. I'll wait on Parky fact checking it before I believe it though. 

2 hours ago, Simply Red said:

We can handle it, over 50’s, fatso’s, and BAMEs cant.

Excess viral load seems to be the thing

If you're in an environment where the virus is aerosol circulating continually, then you are far more likely to suffer

Will be interesting to see how things pan out when the schools go back next week