Coronavirus

Henry

17 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

This’ll be disproven then you’ll all make something new up.

oh aye, for sure..  way ahead of you there chief..

how about --  there seem to be two distinct strains, one quite mild, the other really severe

there, that should do it eh

anyway glad your relatives recovered so quickly.  it took me 24 days to recover -- and i've more than a decade of cycling 30 miles every day on hill gradients, averaging near 20mph, so my respiratory health and blood oxygen levels are not bad usually

https://mobile.twitter.com/duff_steven/status/1292813127105630210?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1292813127105630210|twgr^&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.co.uk%2Fnews%2Flive%2Fuk-scotland-53677264

Nobody in the 'cluster' has been taken to hospital and Grampian covid admissions have gone down. 

I can only surmise that no one involved was ancient or seriously ill. Don't understand the big drama at all. 

2 hours ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

how about --  there seem to be two distinct strains, one quite mild, the other really severe

anyway glad your relatives recovered so quickly.  it took me 24 days to recover -- and i've more than a decade of cycling 30 miles every day on hill gradients, averaging near 20mph, so my respiratory health and blood oxygen levels are not bad usually

Glad you’re ok min. 

Don’t mean to be a nosey cunt but do you have any previous illnesses or under lying conditions etc? 

Guest the shepherd
20 hours ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Do you stay in Pennan or on top of the Matterhorn min?

Guest the shepherd
9 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Football to be stopped for two match days, apparently. 

Very bad move IMO. 

Have you been dining with Ms. Sturgeon prior to her announcement like?