Coronavirus

Henry

Guest the shepherd
20 hours ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

oh aye, for sure..  way ahead of you there chief..

how about --  there seem to be two distinct strains, one quite mild, the other really severe

there, that should do it eh

anyway glad your relatives recovered so quickly.  it took me 24 days to recover -- and i've more than a decade of cycling 30 miles every day on hill gradients, averaging near 20mph, so my respiratory health and blood oxygen levels are not bad usually

Do you stay in Pennan or on top of the Matterhorn min?

Guest the shepherd
9 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Football to be stopped for two match days, apparently. 

Very bad move IMO. 

Have you been dining with Ms. Sturgeon prior to her announcement like? 

Guest the shepherd

Not one iota of a mention or reference to Boli Bolingoli nor celtic football club. Now there's a surprise. She is a fucking two-faced abhorrent individual.

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Why are we putting up with this farce now? Surely everyone is waking up to this manufactured panic. Perfectly healthy people not allowed to play a game of football because they have been in contact with other perfectly healthy people? Fuck this shit.

I agree.  Its a nonsense.  to many false tests for my liking.  I was hearing the other day.  old boy been in his house since March.  no contact with anyone and no trips out.  got tested at his door and was positive......how does that work?  is it flying aids?

9 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Why are we putting up with this farce now? Surely everyone is waking up to this manufactured panic. Perfectly healthy people not allowed to play a game of football because they have been in contact with other perfectly healthy people? Fuck this shit.

Ctrl + C 

Ctrl + V