Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Coronavirus

Henry

Guest the shepherd

Not one iota of a mention or reference to Boli Bolingoli nor celtic football club. Now there's a surprise. She is a fucking two-faced abhorrent individual.

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Why are we putting up with this farce now? Surely everyone is waking up to this manufactured panic. Perfectly healthy people not allowed to play a game of football because they have been in contact with other perfectly healthy people? Fuck this shit.

I agree.  Its a nonsense.  to many false tests for my liking.  I was hearing the other day.  old boy been in his house since March.  no contact with anyone and no trips out.  got tested at his door and was positive......how does that work?  is it flying aids?

9 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Why are we putting up with this farce now? Surely everyone is waking up to this manufactured panic. Perfectly healthy people not allowed to play a game of football because they have been in contact with other perfectly healthy people? Fuck this shit.

Ctrl + C 

Ctrl + V 

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

I never even knew Spain was on the isolate when home list till this Celtic thing and agree, all getting a little bizarre. LOCKDOWN ABERDEEN.....HUGE SPIKE.....no hospital admissions, certainly no deaths, most don't even know they have it till tested. Read yesterday some expert saying it was weakening and any old and vulnerable people at risk will have already had it and died or recovered. 

5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Sure this can't be the first time in human history that there's been a bit of a rise in deaths which just chilled itself out over time? Worst thing that happened was giving it a name. 

Social media. Increases mass hysteria and scaremongering times a million. 

Flew from Chiang Mai to Bangkok today and half the flight were in full PPE gear. White suits, gloves, masks, visors etc despite there not being a single local infection in over 70 days and the borders have been shut since March. 

Just now, Quagmire said:

Social media. Increases mass hysteria and scaremongering times a million. 

Flew from Chiang Mai to Bangkok today and half the flight were in full PPE gear. White suits, gloves, masks, visors etc despite there not being a single local infection in over 70 days and the borders have been shut since March. 

I've mentioned before on here, if this was the pre 90's life would have just carried on as normal and most folk would be none the wiser a new flu bug was in town. Simpler times with a better football team.

22 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Explain parkie? over my head?

Fatman has been writing almost identical posts for about 6 months. 

Merely copying (Ctrl + C) and pasting (Ctrl + V) regardless of what is being discussed. 

No idea why he thinks he needs to keep posting the exact same thing over and over again, as if we don't know his opinion, but it's a free messageboard