Coronavirus

Henry

5 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Word of a free, mandatory covids vaccine for the Oz public when it’s ready.

Fuckin fantastic. Just need to decide if eh am a lab mouse or monkey for the testing coz it sure as fuck won’t be thoroughly tested when it’s unleashed on the public.

He’s fairly backtracked on that now. Boy seems like a complete arse.

22 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Yeah but your gaping holes are predicated on everybody getting it at the same time. With proper resources we can test and isolate and the fit and healthy majority can carry on. 

Ahhh. So you're controlling the virus, whilst also making healthy folk isolate, despite whinging like fuck about track and trace and healthy folk having to isolate. 

Totally logical. 

6 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

Lockdown continues using Grampian figures over 7 Days when Lockdown is in Aberdeen the original Hospitality outbreak has been contained there is now a few small non hospitality clusters.

Aye, its infuriating listening to that. 

1500 quid grant per hospitality business. Fuck me. 

Again will be taking a keen look at the breakdowns properly this afternoon 

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

You'll be glad to know the redistribution of your 6 monthly services have gone towards accumulating agency staff from other parts of the world to work in NHSG on 2 or 3 times the pay of the locals whilst foregoing the standards of NHS Scotland. 

I don't think the nhs will ever recover from Covid-19. And inquiries will expose the awful mismanagement for years to come. 

as someone mentioned above, the curtain twitching culture that has now become widespread is a real stain on society. 

England knocking 5000 off their death stats due to reclassifying deaths is farcical.

Hopefully we see a labour resurgence from this and the snp can get themselves to fuck 

Ffs. I've had no feedback at all. Could easily have done a zoom, sent me a blood and piss kit that I could've sent back.  There is a helluva lot worse off folk than me to be fair.  I just hope they aren't being ignored. 

The SNP are fucked in Aberdeen now I reckon. Good to see the council calling her out 

• Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Ffs. I've had no feedback at all. Could easily have done a zoom, sent me a blood and piss kit that I could've sent back.  There is a helluva lot worse off folk than me to be fair.  I just hope they aren't being ignored. 

The SNP are fucked in Aberdeen now I reckon. Good to see the council calling her out 

She wibbled about borrowing powers, everything is political to her, she's a weasel.

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Ahhh. So you're controlling the virus, whilst also making healthy folk isolate, despite whinging like fuck about track and trace and healthy folk having to isolate. 

Totally logical. 

Nope. Bit of a misrepresentation there Parky. People self isolate if symptoms/positive test. Increase testing for staff dealing with the vulnerable. We have 'spare capacity' in Scotland just now apparently. 

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

So why do people still have to isolate if they test negative? 

8 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Yeah just pointing out it's not as simple as 'find out by taking a test' 

It depends, there are two different things here.

A. If you have symptoms and have not been traced through "Test and Protect", then you do not need to self isolate after a negative test.  

B. If you have a test that comes back negative (symptoms or not), but you have been traced through "Test and Protect", then you do need to continue to self isolate.  

I think it is quite clear why there is a difference. 

In situation A, you may have one of many other illnesses that cause the symptom, and by being tested, you rule out Covid.  Back to normal you go.

In situation B, you are deemed to be at high risk having being traced from someone who is know to have Covid.  A negative test, doesn't mean that the risk has gone.  

18 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Nope. Bit of a misrepresentation there Parky. People self isolate if symptoms/positive test. Increase testing for staff dealing with the vulnerable. We have 'spare capacity' in Scotland just now apparently. 

Nah, that's not how it works. If people have been in contact with a positive test, they isolate. You were whinging like fuck that healthy people will have to isolate and that's exactly what the system leads to. 

Your Incessant whinging contradicts yourself at every turn.   

• Upvote 1
30 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Well, it's pretty obvious response to Stude's query about what funding measures are going to be introduced. 

A political answer to a political question ??

She was asked if she would provide more help, she then moaned about borrowing powers, a clear dig at the Conservatives, her daily briefing should not be used for political reasons, it's the BBC funded by all license payers, the platform should be used for covid updates only.

She's clearly out of her depth, she'd never dream of locking Glasgow down, she even said she couldn't see further lockdowns happening, power trip doing it to Aberdeen. Group of young people get the flu, no hospital admissions, no deaths, bizarre she chooses to wreck the economy further.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1