Coronavirus

Henry

4 hours ago, Parklife said:

Because them being unable to enforce basic guidelines is the reason for the lockdown in the first place. So whinging about them being shut looks a bit silly. 

Id have cafes and restaurants open but keep pubs shut indoors for now. 

Do you seriously believe that people in pubs in Glasgow and Edinburgh city centres are behaving any different?

Fuck it Parky, I suspect you are fishing but I'll ask anyway, which pubs in Aberdeen weren't following the guidelines? The one with the 'cluster' was visited and found to be following guidelines. The only issue I could see was outside Soul and they'd closed voluntarily. 

If there has been a spread in pubs that were following the guidelines then maybe the people writing and enforcing them should have their jobs at risk rather than thousands of bar staff, cleaners, door staff, delivery men etc

The one thing you can guarantee is that that won't happen. 

5 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Fuck it Parky, I suspect you are fishing but I'll ask anyway, which pubs in Aberdeen weren't following the guidelines? The one with the 'cluster' was visited and found to be following guidelines. The only issue I could see was outside Soul and they'd closed voluntarily. 

If there has been a spread in pubs that were following the guidelines then maybe the people writing and enforcing them should have their jobs at risk rather than thousands of bar staff, cleaners, door staff, delivery men etc

The one thing you can guarantee is that that won't happen. 

I notice @parklife has skilfully swerved this

Did she give an update on Aberdeen today? we're nearly the safest place in Scotland yet still locked down, makes no sense to risk peoples jobs. Only 2 in intensive care with it in the whole of Scotland and no deaths.

The latest rise in NHS Tayside figures comes after it was revealed the number of cases linked to a food processing plant in Coupar Angus has now reached 90.

A total of 79 employees at the 2 Sisters factory have tested positive, plus 11 of their contacts.

The next health board to register the largest 24-hour increase was Greater Glasgow and Clyde (+16), followed by Lothian (+11), Fife (+5), Lanarkshire and Ayrshire & Arran (both +4), Grampian (+3), and Forth Valley, Dumfries & Galloway and Borders (all +1).

30 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

It’s an eye opener over here, like - folk know how to behave themselves. No need for bouncers 

you Brits are a bloody disgrace and I am ashamed that I was born on your island 

Bunch of poofs imo. Also had a facist regime in living memory so used to doing exactly what they are telt. Fuck that shit.