Coronavirus

Henry

Legislation

Physical distancing duties are set out in regulation 4(1) of the Health Protection (Coronavirus) (Restrictions) (Scotland) Regulations 2020. A person who is responsible for carrying on a business or providing a service must take all reasonable measures:

• to ensure that a distance of at least 2 metres is maintained (or 1 metre in hospitality settings) between any persons on the premises (except between two members of the same household, or a carer and the person assisted by the carer)

Completely unworkable and absolute nonsense, but thats the guidance.

They have definitely been told no more than 3 households at a table 

6 minutes ago, Zeus said:

There does seem to be more and more folk changing there opinion on this shit show to be fair. 

Westminster ,Boris Johnson and the English Media do not talk about it anymore as if it does not exist, then all of a sudden the "experts" are now saying it's just like the flu don't worry about it.

Coincidence I think not.

56 minutes ago, daytripping said:

1 person in ICU, no deaths again, why is she still allowed a daily platform to publicise herself and scare people. She needs to get back to doing her job, the economy is fucked, unemployment is away to hit record highs. I don't care that 100 people at a chicken factory have the sniffles. 

It's fucking mental. She's making a fool of herself now. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Hopefully the cunts that can't stick to simple instructions can behave themselves this time. 

You think that's a particular Aberdeen trait?  Aberdeen won't be any different to anywhere else,  it was just unlucky.  But I'm sure you know this. I've seen big groups of 20-30 folk boozing together in my local beer garden,  the bogs are tiny so you're squeezing past folk to get in and out.  It's all bullshit. 

3 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

You think that's a particular Aberdeen trait?  Aberdeen won't be any different to anywhere else,  it was just unlucky.  But I'm sure you know this. I've seen big groups of 20-30 folk boozing together in my local beer garden,  the bogs are tiny so you're squeezing past folk to get in and out.  It's all bullshit. 

I know mate. I don't give a fuck tbh. I was on the bike over the weekend, started at Maryhill Lock and went to Clydebank. You actually cycle through a wee pub ( Lock24?) on the canal path. Looked most pleasant. Cycled by loads of back gardens and punters were having a great time. Booze flowing and the smell of weed was pungent. 

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I know mate. I don't give a fuck tbh. I was on the bike over the weekend, started at Maryhill Lock and went to Clydebank. You actually cycle through a wee pub ( Lock24?) on the canal path. Looked most pleasant. Cycled by loads of back gardens and punters were having a great time. Booze flowing and the smell of weed was pungent. 

Lock 27,  nice wee spot on the canal. Cycled past it to go to work everyday a couple of years back. 

6 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

eh cycled maryhill to edinburgh a few years back along it. I was fucked. Because of the way it winds it's the best part of 60 miles I think. On an old mountain bike. Quite fancy doing it again. 

There's a place called The Stables on the canal near Bishopbriggs, similar to Lock27.  Nice wee afternoon cycling up there when the sun's out. 

22 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

eh cycled maryhill to edinburgh a few years back along it. I was fucked. Because of the way it winds it's the best part of 60 miles I think. On an old mountain bike. Quite fancy doing it again. 

We hired a canal boat at Falkirk and sailed down Glasgow way. Didn't quite reach Glasgow. It was a fucking brilliant weekend. Some great wee pubs on the way and went on the wheel. I'd love to buy one of the cunts to retire onto.

1 hour ago, daytripping said:

1 person in ICU, no deaths again, why is she still allowed a daily platform to publicise herself and scare people. She needs to get back to doing her job, the economy is fucked, unemployment is away to hit record highs. I don't care that 100 people at a chicken factory have the sniffles. 

Absolute beaut isn’t she. Just regurgitating the same shite every day man, no need for it. Just fuck off and tell us when you’re opening everything. 

• Upvote 1