Coronavirus

Henry

7 hours ago, Henry said:

I’d bring some sausage rolls to the wake.

Very kind of you, bring some Stornoway black pudding for the grieving family please. 

7 hours ago, daytripping said:

Put me down for Vol au vents and Prosecco. Protein powder for his gym mates.

?

Cheers Dayts, they'll appreciate that.

7 hours ago, Fridge said:

MT will always be a ledge on here despite some of his ludicrous views and not knowing who Duncan Shearer is.

I think everyone knows it’s in jest.

Over the years, it's come to light that a lot of people think MT is at the wind-up.

I can assure you, that it's no act.  His views are 110% serious.

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Am i to take from this that contrary to our regular exchanges,  youre a fan?

I'm not saying I know everything there is to know, but I am a subject matter expert on everything that I need/want to know

Its why I dont ever post any threads asking for advice anymore

It's a shame yu didn't want to know that poor dog you abandoned 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
30 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I don't have any self discipline,  thats my problem

I also am convinced that I have anxiety, prone to depression and maybe a bit of bipolar 

Right now I feel like bonding with you, but give it an hour and I may feel differently 

Lack of exercise recently has not helped, since Mario was born I have had no time to myself

Latest attempt to get back on track though is a heavy punch bag ordered,  for the garage for exercise and stress relief and right now I'm eating the first of my nutribullet smoothies,  kale, spinach,  flax seeds,  chia seeds, banana, apple, nuts and almond milk 

Healthy body, healthy mind

The plus point is that I at least recognise that I need to do something,  keep your fingers crossed for me

God speed Francis

3 minutes ago, the shepherd said:

You are absolutely bang on min. Mind you both governments said initially the main method of catching the virus was touching an infected surface, which was complete cow dung.

I doubt any of us have caught the cold or 'flu from an infected surface,. Normally it is caught from someone who has it, via airborne droplets, or a mink. 

Can't work out if they've been conning us all along or if they're just too embarrassed now to admit they fucked up.

Either way it's been massively over exaggerated.

• Downvote 1
Guest the shepherd
15 hours ago, NEM said:

To determine if you have a virus which they say is extremely contagious and spreads via droplets of saliva.  Strange then that they need to ram a swab halfway into your head to test for it

You are absolutely bang on min. Mind you both governments said initially the main method of catching the virus was touching an infected surface, which was complete cow dung.

I doubt any of us have caught the cold or 'flu from an infected surface,. Normally it is caught from someone who has it, via airborne droplets, or a mink. 

Guest the shepherd
10 minutes ago, NEM said:

Can't work out if they've been conning us all along or if they're just too embarrassed now to admit they fucked up.

Either way it's been massively over exaggerated.

Very true. We are ruled by two governments who are headed by very weak but narrow-minded, egotistical poisonous leaders. The unnecessary adverse impact this episode has had on our lives is callous and irreversible. 

Guest the shepherd
13 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Yep, I went to a psychologist too as I was concerned I was a fucking weirdo

Told him some of the stuff that runs through my mind during the day and he essentially said "so?"

Everyone is varying degrees of "normal" and there is no doubt about it, life gets harder the older you get 

But that then is when you need to work out what makes you happiest and do that

Social media was the worst thing for me, Facebook,  twitter, they are evil

I know this looks cheesy,  but thanks for taking an interest 

Its good to talk and I think we would blend well

I thought your name was Frankie not Bob??

4 minutes ago, the shepherd said:

Very true. We are ruled by two governments who are headed by very weak but narrow-minded, egotistical poisonous leaders. The unnecessary adverse impact this episode has had on our lives is callous and irreversible. 

Globalist puppets

• Downvote 1
24 minutes ago, the shepherd said:

We are ruled by one government, the one in Scotland is an assembly.

• Downvote 5
Guest the shepherd
7 minutes ago, daytripping said:

We are ruled by one government, the one in Scotland is an assembly.

I don't think any SNP or Nicola Sturgeon fantasists would agree with you min.