Coronavirus

Henry

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Usual common sense and intelligence from Devi.

Her point about the need for communication and transparency reminded me of the South Korean health minister chief on Marr. It was her key message. And yet the mutants and the agenda-driven "scots" who attach themselves to the hems of the English rulers, tugging their forelocks and licking their arses, they castigate Sturgeon for this.  

are they rising?

(what is a ‘case’ anyway?)

I thought this cold was blowing over.

and heard NS was just party politicing on a daily basis as opposed to gettin on with it.

true or not?

• Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Good article with a sense of balance about it. Problematically most of the stuff coming out of the MSM just focuses on number of cases without really giving any context to them I.e. number of tests undertaken, demographic of the tests, number of hospital admissions etc. 

3 minutes ago, minijc said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

They've already admitted the number in hospital with it in Scotland isn't a true number, will be around 30 people in Scotland if we assume we're much the same as England, she's still saying over 250 in her daily propaganda statement, that's a lie they said they would fix. You trust them when they can't even get that right?

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, daytripping said:

That isn't news, it's akin to an old guy at a bar waffling, nothing new. What was the point in it.

I can see why an ignoramus like yourself would think there's little value in listening to global public health experts with vast experience of pandemics. 

Just you stick to getting your "Facts" and opinions off the Facebook maws as usual. ?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
Just now, Parklife said:

I can see why an ignoramus like yourself would think there's little value in listening to global public health experts with vast experience of pandemics. 

Just you stick to getting your "Facts" and opinions off the Facebook maws as usual. ?

It was a waffle, hardly ground breaking information.

2 minutes ago, daytripping said:

They've already admitted the number in hospital with it in Scotland isn't a true number, will be around 30 people in Scotland if we assume we're much the same as England, she's still saying over 250 in her daily propaganda statement, that's a lie they said they would fix. You trust them when they can't even get that right?

I just find it hilarious that you spent weeks telling us that cases don't matter, only hospital admissions and deaths, now they are starting to go out it's fake numbers, incredible stuff.

Just now, Parklife said:

No one claimed it was ground breaking. I said it was a decent summing up of where we are. The only person who's referred to "ground breaking" is you. 

Reading and understanding isn't your strong suit, is it? 

I was first on the hospital case numbers well before they admitted they'd been lying, I'm really surprised a bigger deal hasn't been made of that to date. Standing every day giving false numbers to make it look worse than it is, she should be out on her ear. She's lucky the biased press are not doing their jobs.

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, minijc said:

I just find it hilarious that you spent weeks telling us that cases don't matter, only hospital admissions and deaths, now they are starting to go out it's fake numbers, incredible stuff.

She didn't even put an asterisk against the number today, just spouted it out as usual, she's admitted it's wrong, it was used to scare people. Without the shamdemic she's be off our screens, that would ruin her, you can tell she loves the attention, she's acting like a dictator. Should be comical Ali doing the sign language, made for each other.

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, daytripping said:

She didn't even put an asterisk against the number today, just spouted it out as usual, she's admitted it's wrong, it was used to scare people. Without the shamdemic she's be off our screens, that would ruin her, you can tell she loves the attention, she's acting like a dictator. Should be comical Ali doing the sign language, made for each other.

A literal asterisk on the daily published figures: 

D3-BAD3-C5-91-A6-4475-BFC1-29023-A9-DC2-

LOLOLOLOL

• Downvote 2

I’m stating a fact, she said 267 people in hospital with it in her speech today, she’s already said she prepares all morning for these things, she could have added it wasn’t a true number, she didn’t, she lied.

Which part of it is untrue? 

If anyone is digging it’s her, still reeling out false numbers when it would take 5 minutes to find out the true figure. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3