Coronavirus

Henry

I still don't get why we had full lockdown, travel restrictions, pubs shut etc but Glasgow carries on as normal. Does it matter where people caught it, it could be anywhere, you either keep the same rules for everyone or you don't bring them in. The people who caught it in houses in Glasgow will have went to shops and pubs, same as those who caught it in pubs would have went about their business. We got a 3 week lockdown, they have far higher numbers per 100k but don't get the same, really makes no sense, could it be political? I can't think of another reason. 

• Upvote 2
Just now, Bluto10 said:

never voted in my life either

votings for complete losers

LOL

Top posting young Blootmeister, why would anyone waste their time on such a trivial matter, I've never known any election to be decided by a single vote, has vindicated my reasons for not voting.

I would vote in the event of another once in a generation vote for the union retention, just for the bantz at the polling station, Union Jack flag in tow!! hahaha

24 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I still don't get why we had full lockdown, travel restrictions, pubs shut etc but Glasgow carries on as normal. Does it matter where people caught it, it could be anywhere, you either keep the same rules for everyone or you don't bring them in. The people who caught it in houses in Glasgow will have went to shops and pubs, same as those who caught it in pubs would have went about their business. We got a 3 week lockdown, they have far higher numbers per 100k but don't get the same, really makes no sense, could it be political? I can't think of another reason. 

She fucked as to be fair she maybe had to make an example for folk to wise up a bit.

But there is no doubt she picked us because she had zero votes to lose.

21 minutes ago, Fridge said:

She fucked as to be fair she maybe had to make an example for folk to wise up a bit.

But there is no doubt she picked us because she had zero votes to lose.

Current MSP seats by party: 

Aberdeen Central: SNP

Aberdeen Donside: Independent ( ex-SNP)

Aberdeen south: SNP 

Aberdeenshire East: SNP

Aberdeenshire West: Tory 

Current MP's by party: 

Aberdeen north: SNP

Aberdeen south: SNP

Aberdeen Central: SNP

So, you'll need to explain this "zero votes to lose" shite  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2
2 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

The dawning of the end of the Age of Enlightenment. China in your hands.

Ai Wei Wei warned us. George Orwell and Aldous Huxley also understood the nature of power. Absolute control. Digitally enforced. Ushered in by the balls-less fucking man, afraid of being fearful, grateful for any instruction of what to do. Population decimation part one is well underway but we don't see the enforcers, only their stooge agents and they are hidden from view in plain sight. Hitler was right, public incredulity masks the biggest lies. 

David Icke and co have long said there’s a plan to wipe out the majority of the planet as they’re surplus to requirements.

Seems crazy but think about it, one not-very-well-tested vaccine that is mandatory for anyone who needs to live a normal life and oops it turns out it has terrible side effects and job done

Eh don’t subscribe to Icke’s views, but what once seemed crazy is not that far removed from the current situation.

• Upvote 2