Coronavirus

Henry

19 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

The BBC are selling hard fear. The R number has come out the closet. Wider testing is revealing more cases but do we know what the tests are actually determining? If hospitalisations and deaths are reducing, what are the measures actually for?

Not enough intelligent questions. Only restrictive actions which purport to be answers to situations but they don't make any sense, other than to fearful idiots who never thought for themselves anyway.

Good men everywhere need to revolt. It's now or never. They are breaking up humanity. 

600 people in English hospitals, that's a strange looking decline.

Guest milne_afc
3 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

It’s about time a hatter caught covid 

Think I had it on Tuesday. 

Saught the advice of a medical professional who confirmed that it's a bullshit illness and the worst is behind us. 

10 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

It’s about time a hatter caught covid 

I think I had it end of Feb. Was in close contact with someone who was pretty fucked for a week, which they thought was bad flu at the time . After I met them I had a cunt of a sore throat for two days but ok after that . Considering I have been working non stop , mixing with the public since March , I surely must have been exposed to the virus at some point as well. 

But.., Ive always believed that there's no conspiracy. That's just lazy wank talk. To me it's a cuntish virus that fucks up the vulnerable and old. The restrictions and lockdowns were ALWAYS about us not overwhelming the hospitals. 

The current restrictions are still about that. Sometimes you have to trust the folk in charge. They have access to the best advice and are acting on our best behalf . In my opinion anyway. Cant be easy. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3
4 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

But.., Ive always believed that there's no conspiracy. That's just lazy wank talk. To me it's a cuntish virus that fucks up the vulnerable and old. The restrictions and lockdowns were ALWAYS about us not overwhelming the hospitals. 

The current restrictions are still about that. Sometimes you have to trust the folk in charge. They have access to the best advice and are acting on our best behalf . In my opinion anyway. Cant be easy. 

Big Boris fan

2 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

A guy at work tested positive for it and he sat at my desk ergo I must have been exposed to it. 24 hours of a mild fever and I was right as rain. Probably because I ate worms and dirt as a child. 

That's a valid point. Ive never had the flu in my life . I already made the point that as a child we would roll about in dog turds, toxic waste and cancer.

Definitely builds up the immunity.  

15 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Not too far out of context, given that he was responding to the subject of reading books. It's not like anyone should find it news that the British Empire was a totally evil construct who's sole purpose was the exploitation of human beings and looting their assets, including their forced labour. The fact he said "some on here" was interesting but I fear his fishing skills on this occasion won't be sufficient to flush them up to the surface.

On a more direct context (to the post he was quoting), I don't get reading a book in a pub. Why go? Can read at home and save money with CANS. I've never considered a pub as a library. I go for totally different reasons, exclusively social. 

Pint and paper can’t be beat 

My sons flatmate tested positive last week. So my son got tested and he was fine, but still had to move into his burds for a week. The flatmate had no symptoms,  and none of their pals caught it (they have gaffs of at least a dozen every weekend) Hardly a deadly existencial threat is it?   I think mass civil disobedience is required.  Get the guillotines sharpened. 

The rhetoric with which the MSM are writing just now is sickening. Sky news wrote yesterday 'there are signs that hospital admissions are beginning to increase'.

statements like that are written to scare you into thinking this mythical second wave is happening. That statement is just words thrown together using the loosest of statistics from an unspecified period, it's just all nonsense. This R number talk is complete nonsense aswell. 

Again I would urge anyone to not adhere to government guidelines and just get on with your life in the manner which best suits you. Using the most relevant and up to date statistics, Rona is undoubtedly real, but less fatal than influenza. 

Dunno what the obsession is with trying to keep everyone alive anyway. Disease has been around as long as man. Let it happen and weed out the weak. I want the jukeboxes back.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1