Coronavirus

Henry

The rhetoric with which the MSM are writing just now is sickening. Sky news wrote yesterday 'there are signs that hospital admissions are beginning to increase'.

statements like that are written to scare you into thinking this mythical second wave is happening. That statement is just words thrown together using the loosest of statistics from an unspecified period, it's just all nonsense. This R number talk is complete nonsense aswell. 

Again I would urge anyone to not adhere to government guidelines and just get on with your life in the manner which best suits you. Using the most relevant and up to date statistics, Rona is undoubtedly real, but less fatal than influenza. 

Dunno what the obsession is with trying to keep everyone alive anyway. Disease has been around as long as man. Let it happen and weed out the weak. I want the jukeboxes back.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Quite possibly been shared already but not trawling through all the pages. Found this interesting. Be keen to hear any counter arguments, i.e. if the boys a fruit loop, if data shared is inaccurate or false etc. Never heard of him before but makes for a compelling argument that lockdowns/current restrictions are all fairly pointless and do more harm than good.

• Upvote 2
Guest the shepherd
10 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

A guy at work tested positive for it and he sat at my desk ergo I must have been exposed to it. 24 hours of a mild fever and I was right as rain. Probably because I ate worms and dirt as a child

?That helped to build up your immunity and fight off this "end-of-humanity" virus min. 

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

The rhetoric with which the MSM are writing just now is sickening. Sky news wrote yesterday 'there are signs that hospital admissions are beginning to increase'.

statements like that are written to scare you into thinking this mythical second wave is happening. That statement is just words thrown together using the loosest of statistics from an unspecified period, it's just all nonsense. This R number talk is complete nonsense aswell. 

Again I would urge anyone to not adhere to government guidelines and just get on with your life in the manner which best suits you. Using the most relevant and up to date statistics, Rona is undoubtedly real, but less fatal than influenza. 

Dunno what the obsession is with trying to keep everyone alive anyway. Disease has been around as long as man. Let it happen and weed out the weak. I want the jukeboxes back.

Just coz you fluff vasectomy patients and stay unusually long in the hospital morgue gives you no more insight than parky.

get him telt parkoid.

1 hour ago, Dynamo said:

Quite possibly been shared already but not trawling through all the pages. Found this interesting. Be keen to hear any counter arguments, i.e. if the boys a fruit loop, if data shared is inaccurate or false etc. Never heard of him before but makes for a compelling argument that lockdowns/current restrictions are all fairly pointless and do more harm than good.

Just tried to watch most of that (2 kids screaming in my lugs so missed some of it) 

Brilliantly summed up. 

Will undoubtedly be shot down by some I fear. Probably a Russian shill or the likes