Coronavirus

Henry

On 9/12/2020 at 9:06 AM, Dynamo said:

Quite possibly been shared already but not trawling through all the pages. Found this interesting. Be keen to hear any counter arguments, i.e. if the boys a fruit loop, if data shared is inaccurate or false etc. Never heard of him before but makes for a compelling argument that lockdowns/current restrictions are all fairly pointless and do more harm than good.

Now, why the hell is nobody paying any attention to this. 

Seems perfectly reasonable.  It is just pure date and statistics.  Granted such things can be manipulated and interpreted very differently.  I think even the most mental people now acknowledge lockdown was an utter catastrophe.  Medieval intervention getting in the way of science. 

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Don't want to bust your bubble or pish on your chicken nuggets but I'm not so sure.

Until Henry confirms that he doesn't think you're a complete arsehole, I'm going to savour the doubt and salivate on the prospect of some serious shit going down.

But with Henry my moral superiority is obvious to all.

Eh pity him, his croft and wife/sister but it doesn’t mean we can’t be civil.

54 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Rocket has been a welcome re-addition to the hat.

This version, while undoubtedly headed to crash and burn at some point, has noised up those that need it.

39 minutes ago, Parklife said:

He mansplains more than me. Which is quite impressive. 

A top poster though. Opinionated. Knowledgable and most of all, not afraid to tell someone they're an arsehole. 

Yep, he is box office AFC Hat... on football matters he's rarely wrong and is very insightful.  When I see he's left a comment on the football forum, I'll always read it.  Has probably forgotten more than the majority on here will ever know!

Having said that, this place also brings out the worst in him!

• Downvote 1
7 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

He's the worst.  Absolutely desperate for attention all the time. 

Surely everyone posts for a modicum of attention?

I seem to have upset you at some point on here, I can’t even recall what that might have been (probably calling you out for another post where you seek the approval / suck off your fellow ‘sultans’).

Whatever, the fact it has drawn your ire is most pleasing.

8 hours ago, Captain Caveman said:

You’re nearly 40 and live with mummy 

Nae quite, loser.

Flu and pneumonia killed around 9 times more in the UK than covid last week yet the bed wetting continues 

Direct correlation with Covid 19, if you look at Italy, France, Iran and Russia those numbers have gone through the roof since this virus arrived.

I couldn’t care what any of these sad fucks think. They need telt

That is a lie, you are constantly looking to be accepted by the 'cool' people on here, if you didn't care you wouldn't pop up every so often threatening to 'expose' other posters, you wouldn't have begged for Parkies address then bottle it when he asks for yours, you're fraud.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

No not nocturnal. I'm sure even you can work out the proposed rationale, both the given and the real reasons. 

Yes the proposed rationale from the fun sponge will be to stop folk getting too drunk and spreading the covid.  In reality though it's another chip away at our civil liberties and another nail in the coffin of the hospitality industry.

1 minute ago, daytripping said:

90% of new cases are in the Glasgow area, if she doesn't act there the bias will be evident, more cases in 1 day than we had in the whole outbreak.

She’s already shown her hand on that one. Aberdeen cases rise = Aberdeen restrictions. Glasgow and Lanarkshire cases rise = sweeping restrictions across Scotland. Indefensible really. 

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Hospitality will never die. It's a fundamental human need and it will always find a way to evolve. The biggest threat is that humans may not allowed to be human and until a revolution, the agenda being imposed continues unchecked. 

It might not die but it will shrink. There will be a huge contraction in the number of venues and therefore jobs because of this farce

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

The ignorant who seek to blame one person, Sturgeon in this case, fail to see the bigger picture. Yes she could've broken rank but she's not strong enough nor courageous or clever enough to do so. It's the rank that is the problem not the wee wifie who looks like a dyke but isna. 

She's the figurehead in Scotland and seems to lap it up as well given her daily TV appearance.

Buck stops with her

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
36 minutes ago, NEM said:

She's the figurehead in Scotland and seems to lap it up as well given her daily TV appearance.

Buck stops with her

Pretty sure she doesnt want to be doing that daily tv appearance. 

When it all started it was deemed appropriate by both governments that they would communicate daily with the public via tv. Boris probably chucked it ages ago but Sturgeon still does it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2