Coronavirus

Henry

1 minute ago, minijc said:

she has been shielding, thing is she's in Glasgow and I'm in Aberdeen, we phone often and make sure she's doing good which she is because she and the rest of the family are following the basic guidelines, she's fairly happy gets outside the door for 15mins a day for a fresh air and she's netflix daft.

Well what's the problem then? 

Just now, manboobs109 said:

Well what's the problem then? 

There isn't really a problem, it's that you seem to think I'm unaffected in this situation, various stuff going on in and around my life, friends and family suffering but for the greater good we're all getting on with it, keeping ourselves and other right as we know that at some point things will get better so if wearing a mask for 15-30mins a day needs to be done, we do it, you're all getting bent out of shape thinking it's some new world order plan to take away our freedoms, meanwhile some of you voted for brexit which is restricting us much more than this virus.

1 minute ago, minijc said:

There isn't really a problem, it's that you seem to think I'm unaffected in this situation, various stuff going on in and around my life, friends and family suffering but for the greater good we're all getting on with it, keeping ourselves and other right as we know that at some point things will get better so if wearing a mask for 15-30mins a day needs to be done, we do it, you're all getting bent out of shape thinking it's some new world order plan to take away our freedoms, meanwhile some of you voted for brexit which is restricting us much more than this virus.

If there isn't a problem I'll say it again, shut your fucking mouth. 

• Upvote 4
Just now, cheesepipes said:

Its a caker to stick to the rules if you've never spermed up a woman, dont have a job, dont have a house, dont have a car and jettison friends who go on holiday. 

Unfortunately thats a tiny percentage of the population. 

Bunch of fucking cunts. 

Must be a nightmare for you, nae being able to cheat on your wife.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3
3 minutes ago, minijc said:

How's brexit restricting us by the way? Stopping people from seeing family? Stopping weddings? Funerals? Cmon man. 

• Upvote 1

How's brexit restricting us by the way? Stopping people from seeing family? Stopping weddings? Funerals? Cmon man. 

That was in line with you all thinking this is about taking away our freedoms when brexit will do that, if you can't work it out go read something that isn't the daily mail or UKIPs website, thick cunt.

• Downvote 2

You've already lost your rights to family life and lawful protest but that's fine by you. 

Family life for the vast majority of people hasn't changed that much, it you acting like a fruit crying over the slightest thing making it out to be way worse than it is.  It's short term restrictions which will hopefully be for the greater good yet you bitch and moan, many others are the same, not following the basic rules which is leading us all in to a second wave, sorry that most of us don't want people to die.

1 hour ago, minijc said:

I've had a mare, you're a heartless fud that's shown himself up for being a bit of a moron as well, I'm clearly talking about the guidelines that came in place to help us get back to some normal but oh no no no that was all a big hardship, constantly moaning about this, that and the next thing, it's pathetic as fuck now you're crying about a potential further lockdown, perhaps if you cunts just got on with it to start with we wouldn't be heading for it.

An excellent post. A sad little prick of a man. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8
3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Unfortunate words.

He has left you alone for a while now, since my intervention actually.

Now you have needlessly provoked him, and unjustly too as nothing he's written is anything other but truth.

Fuelled by alcohol and relaxed in a holiday mode, you're going to regret the backlash would be my guess. And perhaps still you won't be capable of learning.

Nope. He's quoted me and tried to draw me in three times (at least) today. Now he's trying his horrible cunt routine on someone else. 

Ive had 5 beers today and I'm sober as a judge. Early morning drive, you see. I need no coaching or lessons from you, Rocket. I've enjoyed your postings of late, ( despite your continued confusion of "truth" with your truth/opinion. Something you are doing again in the quoted post above) but can do without your coaching. Thanks none the less. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3
20 minutes ago, Parklife said:

An excellent post. A sad little prick of a man. 

Parky and Mini, the two biggest moaning arseholes on here, wanking away about how bad brexit is and how bad all the 'covidiots' are, banging on about people 'moaning' is truly horrific chat.

Why don't you both just stay in the house, watch netflix and save yourselves from this deadly virus and let normal people live their lives. Nobody is stopping anyone from shielding so fucking shield all you want you pair of plums. 

• Upvote 7
24 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Parky and Mini, the two biggest moaning arseholes on here,

There can be little debate that you're the biggest moaning cunt on here. 

wanking away about how bad brexit is and how bad all the 'covidiots' are,

Don't think I've ever used the term "covidiot" tbh. 

banging on about people 'moaning' is truly horrific chat.

You just done that in the first part of your quote, you stupid fuck. 

Why don't you both just stay in the house

Nah. I'll keep doing what I have been. Working, looking after my family and helping out folk where I can. 

, watch netflix and save yourselves from this deadly virus and let normal people live their lives.

We're all living restricted lives at this point. It's clearly getting to you. That's understandable. It's not my fault though. 

Nobody is stopping anyone from shielding so fucking shield all you want you pair of plums. 

I've no need to shield. Thanks for the advice though. 

I definitely think you need to put me on block though. You're clear desperation to fight with me cannot be good for you. You're clearly on the cans, so we'll put this bizarre post down to that, shall we? 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 4