Coronavirus

Henry

4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

How can you call someone else heartless yet ignore the effects on all of the types of people he listed?

You take the course of action that has the littlest impact overall 

That action, is letting it run its course with fuck all measures in place 

You're guessing here Cesc, at no point have I ignored or denied that others are struggling with what's happening, however some actually like this as they can cope better than when the world is at full pace, that doesn't mean we should keep it like this, it just shows that the whole situation effects people differently.

How do you know that that is the best action to take?  If you want a lot of deaths it's probably a good way to go about things.

7 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Clearly spoken by someone without a child or a family you enjoy spending time with (which is why I know you are fishing now as you on one hand say its an outrage you haven't been able to see your granny, then now say families haven't been affected much)

People adapt, many haven't been following the rules strictly and been carrying on as normal, I hope you haven't been acting loose and getting slopping with your neighbour again.

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

You do have an idea. You're right in my opinion. It's all about compliance and control but given that the measures imposed might bear no relation to the threat, either the science is bad or there is something more sinister going on. 

Follow it through .What do you imagine one of these ‘sinister’ plans could be ? 

2 hours ago, minijc said:

You're guessing here Cesc, at no point have I ignored or denied that others are struggling with what's happening, however some actually like this as they can cope better than when the world is at full pace, that doesn't mean we should keep it like this, it just shows that the whole situation effects people differently.

How do you know that that is the best action to take?  If you want a lot of deaths it's probably a good way to go about things.

Thats a great point Mini. When I was getting my hair cut a few weeks ago I was going on about what Id been up to since Id last seen her since lockdown, blah blah key worker , just stuff in general and she said " You actually sound like you've enjoyed this".  This contrasted with her telling me how frantic with worry she had been with almost having to close her business permanently. 

Really lovely norks on her as well.

People have the option to live their life like that though. Find a job where you can work at home, live a slow life doing fuck all, keep yourself indoors, no need to live an exciting life if you don’t want to, no ups or downs. The problem is people who want to have freedom, travel, live the life they want to have been starved of that since March. 

4 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

People have the option to live their life like that though. Find a job where you can work at home, live a slow life doing fuck all, keep yourself indoors, no need to live an exciting life if you don’t want to, no ups or downs. The problem is people who want to have freedom, travel, live the life they want to have been starved of that since March. 

Yeah, the pandemic is a pain in the arse. What's your solution? 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Admin
3 hours ago, Misers Hill said:

Da natives r getting da restless..

Covid protest in toon....

Denouncing figure fudging ,and scare tactics.....and the forthcoming second lockdown???????

Dibble infiltration of the crowd...

Hecklers and plenty of agreers...

Scuffles soon.....?

Fantastic ....football action on a Saturday lunchtime ?

Kitty beckons?(her)

20200919-132231.jpg

Anyone seen Peter Dow recently? I'd have thought Coronavirus conspiracies would be right up his street.