Coronavirus

Henry

8 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Vulnerable people can continue to shield as they already do if they make that decision to. They're shielding as it is so why not allow the fit and healthy to get back to more of a normality. 

But how do people who need care get that when virus prevalence amongst those who have to give them it is high? 

8 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

It's ignorance to think children aren't being impacted here Parky. You're blinkered in your viewpoint due to you not having to think about the repurcussions for children. 

I don't deny children are impacted. We all are. I have a niece and nephews who I help care for extensively. I'm well aware of how hard it is on them too. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

But how do people who need care get that when virus prevalence amongst those who have to give them it is high? 

I don't deny children are impacted. We all are. I have a niece and nephews who I help care for extensively. I'm well aware of how hard it is on them too. 

We stop testing every kid with the sniffles and other perfectly healthy people and test care staff regularly. Give them proper PPE and put nursing staff on all care homes. That would be a start. 

At the moment we're testing just to find out numbers so that we can have ever stricter measures. Just test people who need it and let everyone else wear their magic masks, wash their hands, socially distance etc

4 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Anyone here who is for all these restrictions got a mortgage to pay and on less than 70% of their pre-lock down basic salary? 

No? 

Thought not.

It's clear as day, the ones with nothing to lose are all for it, they expect everyone else to lose out and call them selfish cunts if they complain about it. 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

It's clear as day, the ones with nothing to lose are all for it, they expect everyone else to lose out and call them selfish cunts if they complain about it. 

What a strange comment. Quite the opposite. I want hospitality to be supported more by our governments. 

Can you explain who "the ones with nothing to lose" are? 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 4
58 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Anyone here who is for all these restrictions got a mortgage to pay and on less than 70% of their pre-lock down basic salary? 

No? 

Thought not.

Sare min. That's the problem though. Seems the majority of folk shouting for Lockdown either dinna work and never have or bide at home with their ma. 

48 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Sare min. That's the problem though. Seems the majority of folk shouting for Lockdown either dinna work and never have or bide at home with their ma. 

I'm alright, had a couple of fairly busy months, will see me through the winter when hopefully things are back to some sort of normal. Many others will be completely fucked however. 

Pisses me aff when the middle aged salariat who fuck around with spread sheets sitting on their couch at home in joggers on full pay, suggest we should close pubs at 10pm etc because 2 less people will be in hospital in the entire fucking country. 

4 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

I'm alright, had a couple of fairly busy months, will see me through the winter when hopefully things are back to some sort of normal. Many others will be completely fucked however. 

Pisses me aff when the middle aged salariat who fuck around with spread sheets sitting on their couch at home in joggers on full pay, suggest we should close pubs at 10pm etc because 2 less people will be in hospital in the entire fucking country. 

First part of the 2nd paragraph could describe me somewhat only dinna want anything like another Lockdown ?

Get the sentiment though, and with the numbers currently in hospital it's hard to swallow the upcoming nonsense restrictions 

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Im a weegie cunt and Im in an Aberdeen hotel right now. Quite impressed with the minimal contact set up they have, BUT to be honest I don't normally have much contact with the hotel staff under normal circumstances anyway. The only difference is the check in desk is a bit further away. 

Fuck off back to glasgow you plague carrying cunt. Thanks.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Fridge said:

Rumours that £10k fines for not wearing masks could be invoked tomorrow.

No idea how true but good luck with that shit if they try it.

Fines for people who refuse to isolate themselves 

People in England who refuse an order to self-isolate could be fined up to £10,000 from 28 September.”

"If everybody follows the rules then we can avoid further national lockdown," 

two families of four stopping for a chat on the way to the park was "absolutely minglin".

It’s OUR fault if a 2nd lockdown happens... ?

We’re truly through the looking glass here.