Coronavirus

Henry

Guest the shepherd
11 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Yeah we'll be getting pictures from hospitals of people in hazmat suits running  about soon. Our amazing NHS will be reminding us how dangerous visiting your gran is while sitting munching free pizza and fucking each other like rabbits in the bogs

??

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

In about a months time they'll be stories appearing saying by November they will run out of ICU beds. Which will never happen 

I believe the most Aberdeen had in icu at one time was 18.

the government has insisted NHSG buy and accomodate more ventilators to accommodate 86. 86!!!! No training on how to use them, no more nurses or doctors or physios. Just get 86 ventilators.

weirdos 

16 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I believe the most Aberdeen had in icu at one time was 18.

the government has insisted NHSG buy and accomodate more ventilators to accommodate 86. 86!!!! No training on how to use them, no more nurses or doctors or physios. Just get 86 ventilators.

weirdos 

It was more than that.

• Downvote 1
17 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Curfew on pubs in England coming in today. 10pm. Still reckon we'll get 9pm so she's seen as being a bit stricter. This added to the furlough stuff will see thousands out of a job and a fair percentage of pubs/restaurants and hotels closing permanently. Complete fucking madness. Not a single life will be saved. 

Reckon that was probably the attitude of the bloke who went on the pub crawl in Bolton after coming back from his holiday and not self isolating.

Imagine he will cause a few deaths as a result of spreading it around like he has.

19 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Curfew on pubs in England coming in today. 10pm. Still reckon we'll get 9pm so she's seen as being a bit stricter. This added to the furlough stuff will see thousands out of a job and a fair percentage of pubs/restaurants and hotels closing permanently. Complete fucking madness. Not a single life will be saved. 

Closing at 10 won't do much if you can still go out at midday.

1 minute ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Spit roasting two burds?

is her from freo yesterday’s news?

I wish

It'll be Aberdeen's best roast tatties for them but no sexual penetration. 

Nah she's still putting up with me, I think she's mentally unwell.

Do you have a source for thinking it was more Mini?

• Like 1
Just now, manboobs109 said:

So to prevent people breaking rules we'll make new, stricter rules? Great idea. 

Exactly my issue with this.  You punish the rule abiders even more to offset the folk who don't follow the rules anyway.  If someone breaks rules now, stricter rules aren't going to stop them.  

2 minutes ago, Foster14 said:

Exactly my issue with this.  You punish the rule abiders even more to offset the folk who don't follow the rules anyway.  If someone breaks rules now, stricter rules aren't going to stop them.  

Yip, it's bizarre logic. Making my local close at 10pm would've stopped a guy in Bolton spreading it? Not convinced. 

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

So to prevent people breaking rules we'll make new, stricter rules? Great idea. 

But is that not how law and society works?  Has to be consequences has there not?

Rules or no rules, if you are the sort of person who does not give a fuck about anyone other than yourself (and let's be honest we see that type of selfish behaviour day in day out throughout society, COVID-19 related or not) then it does not matter what the rules are.

5 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

But is that not how law and society works?  Has to be consequences has there not?

Rules or no rules, if you are the sort of person who does not give a fuck about anyone other than yourself (and let's be honest we see that type of selfish behaviour day in day out throughout society, COVID-19 related or not) then it does not matter what the rules are.

Exactly my point,and Fosters above. The people who are ignoring them will ignore the new ones and the ones following the rules will be punished more. 

11 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

That's the myth that's being peddled. You're protecting others by adhering to our baseless rules and restrictions. Helps to maintain a divide between adherers and those capable of thinking for themselves.

There was an article on the guardian yesterday about the vaccine and countries all signing a deal. 'For the benefit of all' said the statement.

Has the establishment suddenly developed extreme empathy in the last few months? Benefit of all. Fuck clean off, it's for profit and you damn well know it.

Theyve never looked out for your interests, why suddenly believe that they are now. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
Guest the shepherd
20 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Reckon that was probably the attitude of the bloke who went on the pub crawl in Bolton after coming back from his holiday and not self isolating.

Imagine he will cause a few deaths as a result of spreading it around like he has.

I think there would be far more chance of catching HIV, or any other STD, from the boy in Bolton you are referring to rather than contracting Coronavirus. 

Does anyone know anyone that's tested positive for this "incurable" disease and, if so, what symptoms they have and how they genuinely caught it? 

Sturgeon, Johnson, Hancock, Freeman Harries, Vallance and Whitty have been so quick to deliver perennial negative, unhelpful, and, frankly, contradictory rhetoric daily since 23/03/20 but have conveniently omitted any bona fide proof of how it is actually transmitted, how it is spread and how symptoms develop via biological evidence.

Surely in this day and age, they could produce a video of a town/city centre showing how the virus is spread via the use of genuine infrared technology?

No but I'm saying is it really selfish to just not do as you're told by a government who continually lies and abuses you? It can't be proven that the 'spread' is not caused by people with poor mask and hand hygiene efficacy even if they're trying their best. So you can't just blame people who want to get on with their lives.

And why should I care about some random in Inverbervie or Slough? You don't have to care about anyone, it's ok to be like that. It sounds unpleasant but it's ok.

4 minutes ago, Poodler said:

No but I'm saying is it really selfish to just not do as you're told by a government who continually lies and abuses you?

No, it's not. However your post seems to imply that anyone who's adhering to any of the guidelines is doing so solely because they're told to. When that is not the case either. 

It can't be proven that the 'spread' is not caused by people with poor mask and hand hygiene efficacy even if they're trying their best

There's a plenty things in life that can't be proven. Especially negatives. There's plenty evidence that good hand hygiene and wearing of coverings can reduce the spread/risk of spread. No one is claiming that they will eliminate the spread. 

So you can't just blame people who want to get on with their lives.

We all want to get on with our lives. 

And why should I care about some random in Inverbervie or Slough? You don't have to care about anyone, it's ok to be like that. It sounds unpleasant but it's ok.

We all have to be able to look ourselves in the mirror at the end of the day. You don't want to care about anyone else, that's fine. If you're happy with that, then there's little anyone can do to change that. Most people are not like that though. Most people do care about their fellow citizens. 

• Downvote 3