Coronavirus

Henry

21 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

So threats of the military if people don’t wear masks (which have no proven benefit) and infect each other with a cold.

Not at all fucked up

Yeah horrific choice of words from that weirdo in charge.

Once again, just ignore what she says. If you know where to look, pubs will be open past curfew. 

2 minutes ago, Foster14 said:

Where is the logic in allowing two households to meet in a pub, restaurant, cafe etc but not in the home?!

I do not understand.

Covid doesnt come out until 10pm in these places... I think..I've lost track to be honest.

As a family of 5, we're fucked, regardless of this gaping loophole. Potentially six months of this shitshow!

So let me see if I understand this.

Glasgow/Lanarkshire, which had  273 new cases yesterday where clearly the virus is out of control have only one major change of pubs shutting early whereas Grampian (and Tayside for that matter) which had 7 new cases yesterday so clearly not out of control have not only pubs shutting early but also now have new household restrictions.

What the fuck am I missing apart from the obvious weegie bias??????

• Upvote 5
28 minutes ago, minijc said:

I assume it's because the staff in these places should be enforcing the rules where as at home you'd be less likely to enforce them.

So people who can self police, have to be policed to follow the rules, because those that can't follow the rules can't police themselves?  

And what are the rules?  If we meet in a restaurant, do the two households have to be on two separate tables at least a metre apart?  As no place I've been to has been doing that for separate households.

There is just no logic in the approach.

• Site Sponsor
20 minutes ago, Don Shula said:

So let me see if I understand this.

Glasgow/Lanarkshire, which had  273 new cases yesterday where clearly the virus is out of control have only one major change of pubs shutting early whereas Grampian (and Tayside for that matter) which had 7 new cases yesterday so clearly not out of control have not only pubs shutting early but also now have new household restrictions.

What the fuck am I missing apart from the obvious weegie bias??????

+1 

fucking bang on Mr Shula

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

There a large  population in the central belt so obvs more cases 

NHS Grampian - 7 positives

NHS Greater Glagow & Clyde - 181 positives

Does NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde cover 25 times the population of that covered by NHS Grampian?   Nope, it is just over double.  

• Upvote 3