Coronavirus

Henry

1 hour ago, Don Shula said:

Glasgow/Lanarkshire, which had  273 new cases yesterday where clearly the virus is out of control 

It's not out of control,  there are just a lot more people being tested.  The number of ICU admissions and fatalities are miniscule,  that's what's important. Don't get swept along by government hyperbole. 

• Downvote 2
2 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Not aggressive. You’ve been wanting a reaction from me quoting me a couple of times saying nothing in particular so there it is, do what you want with it. As for the second part, wrong spy. As usual you’ve got your facts incorrect. 

Bit rich given how many times you reply to me or when I'm mentioned you make a wee snide comment.

1 minute ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Aye at least I reply with some actual words rather than saying “LOOL”. Sums you up to be honest. Not sure why you’ve been after me today but I have reacted. Nae overly arsed about what your perception of it is. 

God you're affa precious, the first "lool" was to a comment aimed at me, next one was to you calling someone a wimp, yet here you are greeting all bent out of shape.

Guest the shepherd
26 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

We don't know what they're testing for.

Covi-19 has not been isolated.

These measures have NOTHING to do with a virus.

Sorry to drop those depressing bombshells. Peace and tranquility brings clarity though. Love and Peace x x x

Absolutely spot on?. Yet again when asked in parliament this afternoon, Nicola Sturgeon failed to answer why there is the requirement for these further and continued measures. As you say, all that we are asking for is clarity and the truth. Not a lot to ask for. 

2 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Now the next thing I know, someones gaun and tripped me and i've fallen just inside the box (thats a penalty)
Now ref he looks to his linesman and he's pointing right at the spot! (thats brilliant)
Now John Robertson, who normally takes them, is handing the ball to me (you dont say)
and then i hear ma old lady screamin' blue murder, shes saying, "thats no the ball yer kickin' ya eejit, its me!"

I have a dream !  ( we have a dream)

5 minutes ago, thedandydon said:

Not  sure where i read it but it stated the average age of those who die from Covid is 82! Life expectancy is 81.

Exactly.  I reckon just about everyone reported as dying of covid was on the way out anyway,  probably already seriously ill with something else. Or they previously tested positive for covid but that wasn't the primary cause of death. You could test positive,  then 3 weeks later trip headfirst into a woodchipper. That would be recorded as a covid death. The number fudging going on is quite incredible,  the real mystery is why? 

2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

So we can meet up to 6 people from 2 households in bars, restaurants, cafés and parks where there will also be other people using those facilities. 

But we can't have a single friend or family member over to our own house. 

OK then. 

I am fucking sick of folk coming away with that pish :hysterical: 

See if you actually listen to Prof Leitch explaining the reasoning then it makes sense. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1