Coronavirus

Henry

15 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Number of total UK fatalities under 60 years old due to Covid 19 with no underlying health issues since the whole thing begun? 309. About 18 hours worth of cancer deaths. Even then I don't trust the 309 figure. A virus so shit you need a test to know you've got it. Who even worries about Swine Flu now. This is Swine Flu 2.0 and we're fucking the economy over it. 

Take a couple of billion. Stick it to protecting the elderly and care homes. Rest of us? Do what you fucking like. As per Sweden. That's Covid sorted. Pass me Brexit to sort and I'll still have a few hours left for Call of Duty by bed time. 

Sturgeon and Boris outdoing each other for stupidity. 

poor mans 4 player goldeneye IMO

21 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Number of total UK fatalities under 60 years old due to Covid 19 with no underlying health issues since the whole thing begun? 309. About 18 hours worth of cancer deaths. Even then I don't trust the 309 figure. A virus so shit you need a test to know you've got it. Who even worries about Swine Flu now. This is Swine Flu 2.0 and we're fucking the economy over it. 

Take a couple of billion. Stick it to protecting the elderly and care homes. Rest of us? Do what you fucking like. As per Sweden. That's Covid sorted. Pass me Brexit to sort and I'll still have a few hours left for Call of Duty by bed time. 

Sturgeon and Boris outdoing each other for stupidity. 

Call of duty what a geek. Fuck off jambo

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
13 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Leitch struggling to justify the blanket ban on households mingling.

“the mainland has to stay together, you can’t have a different rule in Dumfries, just across the border from Glasgow”

:wtf:

Jesus fuck. Trying to justify appeasing the weegies. What a rat bastard. Wasn’t that when they imposed restrictions in Aberdeen. How anyone up here can justify supporting those muppets anymore is beyond me 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

ehd tan that cunt prof leitchs jaw clean aff like..smarmy wee weegie whiney voicd cunt wi bad teeth..nae idea wit ez spikken aboot..some journos stertin tae pit the decrepit lookin cunt under eh kosh noo like.. meh distains basd oan the wee cunts demeenr..n ez luv o the spotlite.. eerie lookin cuntd b in a top hat  n tails workin is a cryptkeeper if it wisna fir this virus

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1