Coronavirus

Henry

6 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

*veiled threat 

It wasn't veiled. It was totally up front. 

5 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Sturgeon said this afternoon she didn't think it was fair to ask only the vulnerable to isolate.  Why isn't it?  Surely if the vulnerable are isolated it won't make much difference what the non vulnerable are doing because they won't be in contact? 

You've got to be kidding. 

• Downvote 5

Guest the shepherd
5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Interesting thread comparing two major population centres. 

Nae really. Can't comment about New York as have never been but Madrid is a rabid haven of scum and minkiness, so no surprises the "virus", or whatever it is, is still prevalent there. Perfect breeding sanctuary for it to thrive and breed. 

1 hour ago, maryhilldon said:

Did I imagine Bojo mentioning deploying the army?  Must be anticipating some major unrest. 

Way i read into it.... civil unrest in ???????Guffland........?? Army move into Police roles.....Green goddess style.....then a heavily armed policestate..are unleashed on whatever.

Buts its been happening up here for years..

Just wait still all these kiddy coppers all have 20 years service....

??

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

No need for that, CC. You do often take long breaks. Much like AK did when Byen schooled him. Now even Blutz has beaten him. 

He's been reduced to a shell of a what he once was. Some fall from grace. 

“Even” ??

for a man who constantly thinks he’s independent you engage in a plethora of monotonous debates

#dick

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I'm in your corner blutmeistergeneral 

One of the very, very few good guys

Yep, totally agree. One of life's good guys, best poster on here. That pricks like ak and parkie get pleasure out of  trying to slag him only shows them up, weird behaviour against someone who never bothers anyone and provides great entertainment. @Jealous.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2
Just now, daytripping said:

Yep, totally agree. One of life's good guys, best poster on here. That pricks like ak and parkie get pleasure out of  trying to slag him only shows them up. 

water off a ducks back bro 

us silverbacks at the top of the tree are there to be aimed at

perils of job eh. heavy cross to bear but we just get on with it. stiff upper lip n all

• Downvote 2
1 hour ago, maryhilldon said:

Sturgeon said this afternoon she didn't think it was fair to ask only the vulnerable to isolate.  Why isn't it?  Surely if the vulnerable are isolated it won't make much difference what the non vulnerable are doing because they won't be in contact? 

Yeah it's not fair to ask vulnerable to isolate, we all need to. What a ludicrous way of twisting things. 

3 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Such a contrast in approach.

Sturgeon asking the nation for unity and support, to work together to protect each other and the vulnerable - to make further sacrifice for the collective good.

Boris threatening £10,000 fines for breaches and to get the army on the streets if necessary.

What a cunt.

We can't do local lockdowns because people travel. 

That's a statement tonight from the people in power here, we have our trust in these imbeciles. 

11 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Thought all you lads were ignoring the restrictions and just getting on with living your best life?

Surely no need to get your knickers in a twist for restrictions you’re all ignoring?

The restrictions have tightened though haven't they?  e.g  I can't say  'fuck it, I'm not leaving the pub at 10' can I? 

Sure, there’s no doubt that the illusion of choice will probably result in greater compliance - that’s deliberate from her.

In fairness, I think BoJo came across better than his last effort “go out but, don’t go out” bollocks.

I think the FM missed the opportunity to take a decisively different approach from Westminster by having stricter but more regional lockdowns depending on the local circumstances.

1 minute ago, maryhilldon said:

The restrictions have tightened though haven't they?  e.g  I can't say  'fuck it, I'm not leaving the pub at 10' can I? 

Yes, the restrictions have tightened - did you see the announcements today?

If a pub is closing at 10, it’s unlikely you’d be able to stay - no. Not sure what point you’re trying to make here Mary?

1 minute ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Yes, the restrictions have tightened - did you see the announcements today?

If a pub is closing at 10, it’s unlikely you’d be able to stay - no. Not sure what point you’re trying to make here Mary?

What I'm saying is,  yes I have been ignoring the restrictions as much as possible,  but some things are out of my hands.  And just because I ignore restrictions whenever possible,  it doesnt mean I can't voice my displeasure at those restrictions.