Coronavirus

Henry

1 hour ago, jamiesd said:

I am bloody sick of all this balls they are coming out with.  Surely the PCR test is nae up to it.  Even the inventor of it said many times before his death it would not be suitable for what they are using it for.  i just try and avoid all news.  Anything i do hear is off this thread.

One of my mates said deaths in houses were way up.  Probably due to the fear driven into older people.  I am disgusted at seeing so many of them struggling walking with masks on.  Its awful.

I genuinely think the old are more terrified of COVID than they were of the Nazis.

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Nobody's stopping you spending time with loved ones (nor getting pished) any day of the year. The "spirit of Christmas" is meaningless. Or at least whatever it was meant to mean should be abandoned on the grounds of fraudulent coercion or exploitative direction. It's like forced jollity or forced humanity. It's just wrong. 

Och I know RS but I like Christmas. Boxing day is the best bit, along the pub with the dog to watch the futba, few jars, home steaming for turkey curry and second day roast tatties. Fucking superb. 

Sweden still breezing it while the people in charge here change the rules from one to the next. I'll admit I was surprised to read this article as a couple experts on here said Sweden had got it all wrong and the nations next to them had way less cases, I did say then taking an initial hit and letting it flow through the Country would see them recover first while the neighbours would still struggle, shot down on here. Denmark and Iceland added to the quarantine list today, hate to say I told you so.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/swedens-consistent-approach-to-restrictions-saved-it-from-second-wave-expert-says/ar-BB19oP3d?ocid=ientp

Just crazy we're ruined the economy and have rising cases when it was clear a long time ago that lockdowns don't work.

• Upvote 1