Coronavirus

Henry

19 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

What's your point, symptoms or not they still have it. You would hope that if they were showing symptoms they would self isolate.

If not showing symptoms then they could be spreading it as they happily go about their student life's.

I think the big point is if loads of people test positive but have little or no symptoms we shouldn’t be under such restrictions. Do you realise with the RT-PCR test there will never be no positive test results. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4
22 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

^ Very good advice mini. My wife's been preaching the importance of vitamin D to our kids for ages. 

I started taking it a few months ago after Dr Rhonda Patrick brought it up on the Joe Rogan podcast, everyone, regardless of their overall view of the situation should be taking a good vitamin stack alongside a good balanced diet (something I'm working on) along with exercising a bit more, also important to make sure your sleep is on point too.

3 minutes ago, minijc said:

I started taking it a few months ago after Dr Rhonda Patrick brought it up on the Joe Rogan podcast, everyone, regardless of their overall view of the situation should be taking a good vitamin stack alongside a good balanced diet (something I'm working on) along with exercising a bit more, also important to make sure your sleep is on point too.

Pish .you should get all your vitamins from your food.