Coronavirus

Henry

36 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Well if 25% of the population are "vulnerable" to it it makes sense for them to "shield" does it not? 

You should've actually read the research paper. 

Im not really wanting a discussion. We agreed to disagree previously. I'm happy to leave it there. I posted something I thought people might fund interesting. If you don't, that's fine. 

• Downvote 1
7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You should've actually read the research paper. 

Im not really wanting a discussion. We agreed to disagree previously. I'm happy to leave it there. I posted something I thought people might fund interesting. If you don't, that's fine. 

If that was all you wanted to do you wouldn't have put in the snide "magical" You were trying to score a point. 

Happy to agree to disagree though. 

13 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

But you CAN learn from what moobs was saying. Your "magical" WAS snide. You can't argue without being snide, for reasons known.

You THINK you know better than everyone else. Whereas I KNOW I know better than everyone else :)

It was snide (I'd have used sarcastic but happy to go with "snide"). It wasn't directed at him though. It was directed at everyone who seems to think their "just protect the vulnerable" mantra is actually workable, achievable and beneficial. 

• Downvote 4
  • Site Sponsor
3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Independence and the get the SNP to fuck is my choice too but never voting conservative, contaminated not just by association but by who they actually are. Ruth Dyke, surname surname and the latest "leader" are abominations. I'm voting for a new Scottish party that have yet to be invented.

Hey, we could invent it. You can be the minister for media rooms and I'll be in charge of law and order, capital punishment being a public show every weekend. 

This^^^

+1(and more if the system allowed)

5 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

I gave you a +1 but I'm not allowed to tell you apparently because this is "arse-licking" according to a dickhead as we're not supposed to agree with each other, which makes it operationally pretty impossible I would've thought on a forum where the whole idea is to discuss, agree and disagree.

Other than daytripping, who else on here voted Tory and why is what I want to hear?

Hiya RS, Hiya pal!

And guess what, there is a difference between agreeing with someone and adding some additional context as opposed to just saying "I agree +1"

Rattled either way ?

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Misers Hill said:

Whats next for us?

BBC News - Covid-19: Meeting others in pubs to be illegal in North East

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-54331421

Bizarre that England are continuing with their ‘whack-a-mole’ local restrictions despite our very own health expert, Leitch saying this was not possible (in Scotland) because ‘people travel’.

Mind you, he also said this was the way forward for Scotland just a few weeks ago ?

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/news/specials/jason-leitch-says-its-coronavirus-whack-a-mole-until-vaccine-found-and-schools-could-close/