manboobs109

Coronavirus

Bebo

Download the Android and iOS contact tracing app, Test & Protect.

test-protect.png

Message added by Bebo

Rocket has been a welcome re-addition to the hat.

This version, while undoubtedly headed to crash and burn at some point, has noised up those that need it.

He mansplains more than me. Which is quite impressive. 

A top poster though. Opinionated. Knowledgable and most of all, not afraid to tell someone they're an arsehole. 

54 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Rocket has been a welcome re-addition to the hat.

This version, while undoubtedly headed to crash and burn at some point, has noised up those that need it.

39 minutes ago, Parklife said:

He mansplains more than me. Which is quite impressive. 

A top poster though. Opinionated. Knowledgable and most of all, not afraid to tell someone they're an arsehole. 

Yep, he is box office AFC Hat... on football matters he's rarely wrong and is very insightful.  When I see he's left a comment on the football forum, I'll always read it.  Has probably forgotten more than the majority on here will ever know!

Having said that, this place also brings out the worst in him!

7 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

He's the worst.  Absolutely desperate for attention all the time. 

Surely everyone posts for a modicum of attention?

I seem to have upset you at some point on here, I can’t even recall what that might have been (probably calling you out for another post where you seek the approval / suck off your fellow ‘sultans’).

Whatever, the fact it has drawn your ire is most pleasing.

8 hours ago, Captain Caveman said:

You’re nearly 40 and live with mummy 

Nae quite, loser.

Flu and pneumonia killed around 9 times more in the UK than covid last week yet the bed wetting continues 

Direct correlation with Covid 19, if you look at Italy, France, Iran and Russia those numbers have gone through the roof since this virus arrived.

I couldn’t care what any of these sad fucks think. They need telt

That is a lie, you are constantly looking to be accepted by the 'cool' people on here, if you didn't care you wouldn't pop up every so often threatening to 'expose' other posters, you wouldn't have begged for Parkies address then bottle it when he asks for yours, you're fraud.

29 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Just read an article that said a 9pm curfew was being considered in Scotland, would she really go that low? that would kill pubs.

Councils have had the heads up about this. Licensing standards officers ready to enforce. It will defo kill a significant number of them. 

31 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Just read an article that said a 9pm curfew was being considered in Scotland, would she really go that low? that would kill pubs.

Covid only come out at night now?  More utter nonsense

6 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

That’s a few more articles in the media challenging the insanity. Are they finally starting to realise what a disastrous chapter this has been? 

Hopefully Stude. It's been a long fight but I've finally started to win hearts and minds. I'll remember who was with me at the start of the battle. 

1 minute ago, Studebaker-90 said:

That’s a few more articles in the media challenging the insanity. Are they finally starting to realise what a disastrous chapter this has been? 

Until the BBC, Sky and the tabloids start reporting the truth, the sheeple will be none the wiser. Rupert will be first to break rank. He's a slut. He just goes with the direction that the majority are going. He has the "brains" of most of the "citizens" in his sick Aussie hands.

All because he only ever wanted "acceptance", a common weakness of the uneducated population that are Australians. When you're brought up in a land mass in which you can fit the whole of Europe but with 5% of the population, you're going to feel remote and like the world is happening somewhere else. A dirty, greedy skilful manipulator, he has been poison for "great" Britain for all the decades he's been meddling here. Mick Jagger must be embarrassed and appalled. 

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

Covid only come out at night now?  More utter nonsense

No not nocturnal. I'm sure even you can work out the proposed rationale, both the given and the real reasons. 

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

No not nocturnal. I'm sure even you can work out the proposed rationale, both the given and the real reasons. 

Yes the proposed rationale from the fun sponge will be to stop folk getting too drunk and spreading the covid.  In reality though it's another chip away at our civil liberties and another nail in the coffin of the hospitality industry.

Just now, NEM said:

Yes the proposed rationale from the fun sponge will be to stop folk getting too drunk and spreading the covid.  In reality though it's another chip away at our civil liberties and another nail in the coffin of the hospitality industry.

But another boost for the coffin industry 

Hospitality will never die. It's a fundamental human need and it will always find a way to evolve. The biggest threat is that humans may not allowed to be human and until a revolution, the agenda being imposed continues unchecked. 

90% of new cases are in the Glasgow area, if she doesn't act there the bias will be evident, more cases in 1 day than we had in the whole outbreak.

6 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

Having said that, this place also brings out the worst in him!

Being "analysed" by young people who don't know me was an odd experience. The "box office" shite, I thoroughly reject although it does put a target on my back, a target that only mutants would seek.

So in relation to your line about bringing out "the worst", whilst I understand what you mean, I actually welcome the attacks. It gives opportunities to put sad little people down and that's never a futile exercise.

6 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Hospitality will never die. It's a fundamental human need and it will always find a way to evolve. The biggest threat is that humans may not allowed to be human and until a revolution, the agenda being imposed continues unchecked. 

It might not die but it will shrink. There will be a huge contraction in the number of venues and therefore jobs because of this farce

The ignorant who seek to blame one person, Sturgeon in this case, fail to see the bigger picture. Yes she could've broken rank but she's not strong enough nor courageous or clever enough to do so. It's the rank that is the problem not the wee wifie who looks like a dyke but isna. 

Just now, manboobs109 said:

It might not die but it will shrink. There will be a huge contraction in the number of venues and therefore jobs because of this farce

True. The very heart of every community has been ruthlessly and cynically targeted. 

Care homes and particularly Nursing homes are where old folk are sent to die. Any resident who tests positive for Covid will NOT be admitted to hospital in the NHS Grampian region. If that's the policy here - and it is - then it will probably be the same everywhere. The rationale is that assisted breathing and tracheostomy's don't work when they're of a certain age and no point prolonging the inevitable.

I feel that there's still a residual philosophy of keeping the beds free for an overwhelming that never materialised last time and I'm convinced that the "if some die so what" philosophy as uttered by Cummings and reported by Rupert is underpinning the whole agenda. 

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

The ignorant who seek to blame one person, Sturgeon in this case, fail to see the bigger picture. Yes she could've broken rank but she's not strong enough nor courageous or clever enough to do so. It's the rank that is the problem not the wee wifie who looks like a dyke but isna. 

She's the figurehead in Scotland and seems to lap it up as well given her daily TV appearance.

Buck stops with her

36 minutes ago, NEM said:

She's the figurehead in Scotland and seems to lap it up as well given her daily TV appearance.

Buck stops with her

Pretty sure she doesnt want to be doing that daily tv appearance. 

When it all started it was deemed appropriate by both governments that they would communicate daily with the public via tv. Boris probably chucked it ages ago but Sturgeon still does it. 

17 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Pretty sure she doesnt want to be doing that daily tv appearance. 

When it all started it was deemed appropriate by both governments that they would communicate daily with the public via tv. Boris probably chucked it ages ago but Sturgeon still does it. 

I'd disagree there - she was still doing them when there hadn't been a Covid death for about a month.

5 hours ago, minijc said:

Nae quite, loser.

Direct correlation with Covid 19, if you look at Italy, France, Iran and Russia those numbers have gone through the roof since this virus arrived.

That is a lie, you are constantly looking to be accepted by the 'cool' people on here, if you didn't care you wouldn't pop up every so often threatening to 'expose' other posters, you wouldn't have begged for Parkies address then bottle it when he asks for yours, you're fraud.

How could you possibly think an online person is cool. You need some more life experiences.

get out a bit