Jump to content
manboobs109

Coronavirus

Bebo

Download the Android and iOS contact tracing app, Test & Protect.

test-protect.png

Message added by Bebo

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I stole a living in my place of birth, didn't get a dinghy to the Congo to take benefits of the locals.

Do they have JSA in Kinshasa?

They fucking might.

Haha.

Imagine rocking up in a dinghy and demanding a home and some free money. 

You might get lucky. 

Worth considering in post apocalyptic UK in the aftermath of the flying Aids and Brexit. 

Everyone should have a Plan B, C, D......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did it a few weeks ago 

 

didn't see any of the camps tbh 

and I camped myself at Equihen-Plage

 

i think it's all a myth thon migrant camps 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

 

Agree GB. He makes my jaw drop more than any other but the world is richer for his madness and his inconsistency being in it. Alec Salmond more to blame in his case I reckon. 

A fine contributor to this community. 

A brother like Grays wells up with......  excitement when Dayts makes a post. 

The best cunts here write little scary tales of their lives and show the good people the inner workings of their dark minds. 

Full throttle, top speed, half blind, in to the fray.

Terrrific. 

Edited by Grays Babylon 1875

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

A fine contributor to this community. 

A brother like Grays swells up with......  excitement when Dayts makes a post. 

The best cunts here write little scary tales of their lives and show the good people the inner workings of their dark minds. 

Full throttle, top speed, half blind, in to the fray.

Terrrific. 

Sick 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

164 cases in Glasgow and Lanarkshire.

 

Wee Nickys hoose party ban working a treat 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just talking about further blanket restrictions across the country....fucking grim 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Do they have JSA in Kinshasa?

They fucking might.

Haha.

Imagine rocking up in a dinghy and demanding a home and some free money. 

You might get lucky. 

Worth considering in post apocalyptic UK in the aftermath of the flying Aids and Brexit. 

Everyone should have a Plan B, C, D......

If the worst comes to the worst I'm going to fuck off to Norway in a paddling pool with the wife and nipper. Claim asylum from the 'evil tories' 

I'm sure if we all drown everyone will be very sympathetic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

If the worst comes to the worst I'm going to fuck off to Norway in a paddling pool with the wife and nipper. Claim asylum from the 'evil tories' 

I'm sure if we all drown everyone will be very sympathetic 

Kip on my balcony man.

Bring some birds, Buckie and Irn Bru. 

 

Sound.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Kip on my balcony man.

Bring some birds, Buckie and Irn Bru. 

 

Sound.  

Are there no birds in Norway?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

If the worst comes to the worst I'm going to fuck off to Norway in a paddling pool with the wife and nipper. Claim asylum from the 'evil tories' 

I'm sure if we all drown everyone will be very sympathetic 

They’ll let any cunt in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

 

We really need this message to start spreading, the politicians are all running down the same dead alley, till someone says...fucking hold on a minute, we can't run from this virus and it isn't that bad in the big scheme of things, why are we wrecking peoples lives and the economy.

Could be a massive vote winner but they all appear too scared to question government policy.

 

We're going to end up with more lockdowns and curfews because of rising numbers elsewhere, pubs are struggling as it is, they're so quiet, last thing they need. Time for the revolution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, daytripping said:

We really need this message to start spreading, the politicians are all running down the same dead alley, till someone says...fucking hold on a minute, we can't run from this virus and it isn't that bad in the big scheme of things, why are we wrecking peoples lives and the economy.

Could be a massive vote winner but they all appear too scared to question government policy.

 

We're going to end up with more lockdowns and curfews because of rising numbers elsewhere, pubs are struggling as it is, they're so quiet, last thing they need. Time for the revolution.

I'm up for protests. Not organising them obvs and I probs won't go but I'll support them 100%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

If the worst comes to the worst I'm going to fuck off to Norway in a paddling pool with the wife and nipper. Claim asylum from the 'evil tories' 

I'm sure if we all drown everyone will be very sympathetic 

Jetski it. 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it just selective quoting of one Lancet article he's in favour of, or all the research they publish and their opinion pieces in general?

Asking for a friend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

And lockdown 2 (ish) probably coming for the whole of England. Pubs to shut early etc.

No doubt we’ll be the same (but slightly different) :banghead:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54199642

Would imagine that'll be dependent on whether people can comply with the current guidelines. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Would imagine that'll be dependent on whether people can comply with the current guidelines. 

In what way are people not complying?  Seriously,  what else can you ask of people?  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's nonsense, Parky is buying into the victim blaming on this. 

There's a super deadly, highly contagious virus going round which the government are seeking out victims. Somehow it's the victims own fault they are getting it for not following laws(not guidelines) So they punish us all by implementing more laws. 

It's a completely ridiculous situation being made worse by the ego's of the people in charge. Fuck them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Genueinly very depressing.  

Just lock down your beloved central belt ffs (if you must, in reality we need to crack on) 

 

Edited by Zeus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...