manboobs109

Coronavirus

Bebo

Download the Android and iOS contact tracing app, Test & Protect.

test-protect.png

Message added by Bebo

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

The peak in deaths happened 3 weeks after lockdown.  There was fuck all increase before 

I'm not going over the same thing again,  I have told you that before

The lockdown caused more deaths,  fucked the economy and was the wrong decision 

If you even reply back to this, you're going back on block

Please do as you say, for once, you mentally weak little weasel. 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Please do as you say, for once, you mentally weak little weasel. 

You act like the little fairy who makes faces at people from the safety of his house,  safe in the knowledge you cant be got at

Well, you need to leave sometime 

2 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

It's almost like Parklife would rather be proved right than acknowledge any good news that might be contrary to his own opinion. 

"Proved right" about what? A single Swedish Dr making a bucket load of assumptions doesn't tell us that much. 

Hopefully detected infections are reducing as the virus is mutating to weaker strains. That'd be what we all want, I suggest. However, the link posted doesn't tell us much at all, unfortunately. 

5 minutes ago, Millertime said:

You act like the little fairy who makes faces at people from the safety of his house,  safe in the knowledge you cant be got at

As I thought. You're too weak to do as you say and block me. Thought so. 

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Parklife said:

As I thought. You're too weak to do as you say and block me. Thought so. 

Weak? Weak?

Trust me, you are the sort that gets cheated on. Check her phone

Females are programmed to be attracted to alphas 

You're the antithesis of an alpha

omega

Edited by Millertime

21 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Pipe doon Liam Neeson.

We're all pals here. 

4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Weak? Weak?

omega

W

E

A

K

4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Weak? Weak?

omega

Imagine this being your Dad. 

Jesus wept. 

5 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Pipe doon Liam Neeson.

We're all pals here. 

I'll not worry. He'll be sending me PM's asking to stop arguing again soon. The guy has issues. A very poor temperament. 

16 minutes ago, Millertime said:

What about lezzers, MT? 

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

You can be a right nasty piece of work Parky

Haha fuck up man. He's come on acting the cunt and made himself look ridiculous. That's no-ones fault but his own. He'll never learn though, he doesn't have the humility to. 

27 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

What about lezzers, MT? 

Have you seen your average lesbian. Most of them are built like Eddie Hall 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Haha fuck up man. He's come on acting the cunt and made himself look ridiculous. That's no-ones fault but his own. He'll never learn though, he doesn't have the humility to. 

Do you not see a pattern here though lad?   How many people have you fallen out with and insulted on this thread without any provocation other than for having a different viewpoint to your entrenched position? 

Edited by aberdeen1970

21 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Do you not see a pattern here though lad?   How many people have you fallen out with and insulted on this thread without any provocation other than for having a different viewpoint to your entrenched position? 

This thread is a complete car crash for you and you don't even realise it. 

Parklife v Dayts/Millertime - Manboobs as the occasional tag team partner when Millertime is having a breakdown. 

Fine line between entertaining and tedious but it keeps this place going. 

21 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

This thread is a complete car crash for you and you don't even realise it. 

I don't agree with Parky on this issue at all, but the majority of people who have "fallen out" with him are either folk just fishing or folk who don't have the ability to debate at all/fuds.

It's perfectly possible to debate with him fairly reasonable but I suspect on an issue such as this opposing sides will never agree. Still a worthwhile debate to have. 

If Parky offends you so much maybe it's time to think about who really is a snowflake. 

4 hours ago, Parklife said:

I've no obligation to "answer" any old link you post. I don't expect you to do do with the many, many things I've posted that, which is good as you've not. 

As I said, I could post many links of drs that have had totally different experiences but what's the point? 

Don't think you know what the word "proved" means, bro. 

Health services are pretty swamped in many, many parts of the world, moobs.

Thankfully we suppressed the virus well already and our track and trace system is going well. Thats allowed our health services to get close to back to normal. 

You pulled people up for not responding to things you posted...

5 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

I don't agree with Parky on this issue at all, but the majority of people who have "fallen out" with him are either folk just fishing or folk who don't have the ability to debate at all/fuds.

It's perfectly possible to debate with him fairly reasonable but I suspect on an issue such as this opposing sides will never agree. Still a worthwhile debate to have. 

If Parky offends you so much maybe it's time to think about who really is a snowflake. 

^^^This 100%.

Parklife’s clearly a principled guy who argues and stands by his point with intelligence and reason no matter what the clique are saying. I dont necessarily always agree or even read a lot of his stuff but he stands up for himself and swats away the retards with ease. 

4 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Bloody hell... get a room 

Was it you that was gaan to buy an air conditioner ages ago? Ever get one? Worth it?

52 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

About 5 people were having a pop at me when I wasn't even in the conversation. Read back and you'll see that. 

Given you seem to do little but have random digs at me every so often, maybe put me on ignore and you'll not have to get pissed off about my posts. 

9 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Was it you that was gaan to buy an air conditioner ages ago? Ever get one? Worth it?

Went for a fan. It’s worked okay. 

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

^^^This 100%.

Parklife’s clearly a principled guy who argues and stands by his point with intelligence and reason no matter what the clique are saying. I dont necessarily always agree or even read a lot of his stuff but he stands up for himself and swats away the retards with ease. 

Healthy debate is always good, passes the day, if everyone agreed on things the World and this forum would be a boring place. I can't be doing with people insulting each other though, that bores me, lot of fine lines out there though. Think we as a collective maybe pushed Dad over that line, just one example, end of the day we're all dons fans give or take a couple, here for a laugh and to talk crap, bit leftist but no one should be pushed so hard they don't come back. 

Debate good, insults should have been left at the playground gate. Wind ups and fishing trips more than acceptable but with some people caution needed. 😎

Edited by daytripping

2 hours ago, Millertime said:

You would know, given your past experience with the next door neighbour. 

France and Holland added to the 14 day quarantine list. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

I have a pinguino air conditioning unit and it is fantastic . Stick it on in the bedroom an hour before you go to bed and it chills the room like a chilled , ice cube bad mofo. £600 I think it was. Got it last year. 

Edited by Sooper-hanz

3 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Have you seen your average lesbian. Most of them are built like Eddie Hall 

Not the ones I Google.