Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
manboobs109

Coronavirus

Bebo

Download the Android and iOS contact tracing app, Test & Protect.

test-protect.png

Message added by Bebo

Recommended Posts

Just now, minijc said:

Thought you checked it on the RNS site, you could just link him?

I did check the stats and they tally with the graph, can't see the graph though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, minijc said:

You didn't get it from there though did you?  You've just done a wee copy and paste off facebook without checking to see if it's true.

 

Anyways if we are to just live with it and let everyone under 45 run wild the NHS will be over run very quickly and the deaths will pile up, look at this cluster now over 900 close contacts contacted and told to isolate, I know for a face that quite a few in that cluster aren't, just hope none of them actually have it cos what they are doing is spreading it and putting lives at risk.

Aye look at this cluster, with no hospital admissions 😄

 

Stop being such a wet blanket min 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The site doesn't even give you that information, as far as I can see. It tells you the ages of people who've died from Covid-19 but mentions nothing about "underlying health conditions". 

Another made up piece of misinformation by the looks of it, the kind I referenced earlier. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahaha, you can lead a horse to water...…

I give up, if people don't want to see what's happening then it's fair enough with me.

Have a nice day, I have some non face covered shopping to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Hahaha, you can lead a horse to water...…

I give up, if people don't want to see what's happening then it's fair enough with me.

Have a nice day, I have some non face covered shopping to do.

It's not about seeing what's happening or not. It's about you repeating made up stuff from Facebook as if it's fact. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One person that we know nothing about on the other side of the world died. 

Oh no lets completely fuck 25%+ of the economy. 

If you don't want to catch it, don't go to busy places, keep your distance, wear a mask, and wash your hands. 

Can we seriously just get back to people being allowed to do what they want and take their own risks instead of some bullshit 1984 police state.

More thousands of £s lost for me most likely due to the France and Netherlands quarantine. Not that I can barely get staff because of Brexit, folk "shielding" and a furlough scheme lasting for months upon months. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Redforever86 said:

One person that we know nothing about on the other side of the world died. 

Oh no lets completely fuck 25%+ of the economy. 

If you don't want to catch it, don't go to busy places, keep your distance, wear a mask, and wash your hands. 

Can we seriously just get back to people being allowed to do what they want and take their own risks instead of some bullshit 1984 police state.

More thousands of £s lost for me most likely due to the France and Netherlands quarantine. Not that I can barely get staff because of Brexit, folk "shielding" and a furlough scheme lasting for months upon months. 

I'll come and work for you man.

Always fancied mincing about in one of those maids outfits like Les Dawson.

Wee glory hole in the adjoining wall and I'll forgo the salary. 

 

Teeeerrrific. 

 

2055886136-26e4ea72e7955fb3808c7a19ce8ec

 

 

Edited by Grays Babylon 1875

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Redforever86 said:

One person that we know nothing about on the other side of the world died. 

Oh no lets completely fuck 25%+ of the economy. 

If you don't want to catch it, don't go to busy places, keep your distance, wear a mask, and wash your hands. 

Can we seriously just get back to people being allowed to do what they want and take their own risks instead of some bullshit 1984 police state.

More thousands of £s lost for me most likely due to the France and Netherlands quarantine. Not that I can barely get staff because of Brexit, folk "shielding" and a furlough scheme lasting for months upon months. 

I was looking at yer place the other, would work for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Parklife said:

It's not about seeing what's happening or not. It's about you repeating made up stuff from Facebook as if it's fact. 

It’s not made up, it’s fact. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, daytripping said:

Hahaha, you can lead a horse to water...…

I give up, if people don't want to see what's happening then it's fair enough with me.

Have a nice day, I have some non face covered shopping to do.

Put the mask on you stubborn fool.

You're not 16 years old.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I‘ve got some collection of cool masks 

they’re a fashion accessory over here now 

lol at you lot being scared of them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, minijc said:

I have an Adidas one that I really like, doesn't bother me when I'm sleeping which is good.

I’m waiting on this one to be delivered
 

B61227-A8-1889-4723-87-AE-71-CA06795424.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I‘ve got some collection of cool masks 

they’re a fashion accessory over here now 

lol at you lot being scared of them 

I have an Adidas one that I really like, doesn't bother me when I'm sleeping which is good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, minijc said:

I have an Adidas one that I really like, doesn't bother me when I'm sleeping which is good.

You sleep in a mask?

 

What the hell are you?  Some comic book bad guy....?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

If you don't want to catch it, don't go to busy places, keep your distance, wear a mask, and wash your hands. 

Can we seriously just get back to people being allowed to do what they want and take their own risks instead of some bullshit 1984 police state.

More thousands of £s lost for me most likely due to the France and Netherlands quarantine. Not that I can barely get staff because of Brexit, folk "shielding" and a furlough scheme lasting for months upon months. 


Good post. I'm sort of coming around to this view.

Cost me a fortune as well so far. And way into the future.

Probably set for life until this shit kicked in.


Though hit shitloads o folk way harder than me, including deed folk, so struggling to genuinely complain about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, minijc said:

I have an Adidas one that I really like, doesn't bother me when I'm sleeping which is good.

That’s got to be a wind up :laughing:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, minijc said:

I have an Adidas one that I really like, doesn't bother me when I'm sleeping which is good.

Any other poster I'd assume that was a joke,  you just might be serious though? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

One person that we know nothing about on the other side of the world died. 

Oh no lets completely fuck 25%+ of the economy. 

If you don't want to catch it, don't go to busy places, keep your distance, wear a mask, and wash your hands. 

Can we seriously just get back to people being allowed to do what they want and take their own risks instead of some bullshit 1984 police state.

More thousands of £s lost for me most likely due to the France and Netherlands quarantine. Not that I can barely get staff because of Brexit, folk "shielding" and a furlough scheme lasting for months upon months. 

I've said this before, if you're a 'working from home' punter or on furlough and defo got a job to go back to or nhs/public sector it's easy to say that the lockdown etc is for the best but most real people see it for what it is, a total over reaction. 

I'm in the same boat as you, its cost me thousands so far and set me back 3 years or so. I'd had my business valued as I fancied selling it and buying a wee pub, I'd imagine it's worth about a tenner now. 

Nobody wants people to die but prolonging this is ruining lives and I see no real proof it's saving lives now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

You sleep in a mask?

 

What the hell are you?  Some comic book bad guy....?  

 

52 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

That’s got to be a wind up :laughing:

 

41 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Any other poster I'd assume that was a joke,  you just might be serious though? 

Got these boys on a string, Minijc. 
 

Top work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

I've said this before, if you're a 'working from home' punter or on furlough and defo got a job to go back to or nhs/public sector it's easy to say that the lockdown etc is for the best but most real people see it for what it is, a total over reaction. 

I'm in the same boat as you, its cost me thousands so far and set me back 3 years or so. I'd had my business valued as I fancied selling it and buying a wee pub, I'd imagine it's worth about a tenner now. 

Nobody wants people to die but prolonging this is ruining lives and I see no real proof it's saving lives now. 

You will get your pub Moobsy old chap.

Keep the dream alive.  👊🏼

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, minijc said:

I was looking at yer place the other, would work for you.

Have you done 10,000 hours of cleaning?

 

PM me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...