Jump to content
manboobs109

Coronavirus

Bebo

Download the Android and iOS contact tracing app, Test & Protect.

test-protect.png

Message added by Bebo

Recommended Posts

Word of a free, mandatory covids vaccine for the Oz public when it’s ready.

Fuckin fantastic. Just need to decide if eh am a lab mouse or monkey for the testing coz it sure as fuck won’t be thoroughly tested when it’s unleashed on the public.

Edited by BrianFaePerth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could've happened anywhere re a lockdown.  

Will assume wanting a lockdown extended is a fishing attempt.  

Folk showing there self rightouesness in all of this is pretty amazing. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Could've happened anywhere re a lockdown.  

Will assume wanting a lockdown extended is a fishing attempt.  

Folk showing there self rightouesness in all of this is pretty amazing. 

Obviously a fishing attempt from me. 

Should definitely serve as a lesson to folk across Scotland on how to behave in pubs though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Can't imagine you've got much of a social life anyway OJJ so it won't be much of an imposition for you. 

Just another desperate cry for attention, best ignored. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a fishing attempt at all - I think it is for the greater good, at least until the industry can figure out how to make it work properly.
 

Re-opening of pubs and associated lack of social distancing was clearly a step too far - Aberdeen is now suffering the consequences of that. I don’t doubt that the FM will do the same again, so I’d rather not have some pubs and foolish muppets effectively being able to put entire regions of the country into lockdown because they can’t be trusted.
 

Pubs and other leisure services are hardly essential - so if that is the sacrifice that has to be made then so be it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Just another desperate cry for attention, best ignored. 

Oh look, it’s Studebaker back for another virtual reach-around from his mates on here.

If anyone is crying, it’s those like you who are greeting about lockdown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The pubs aren't a major thing for me to be honest. I've 2 kids under 5 so it's not something I get to regularly do.  I went once when they were open and everything was spot on (contact details, only getting in with a table etc) so shite for them to potentially be locked down again.

However 99% of folk do stick to the "rules" not just in Aberdeen but everywhere I'd guess.   It's unfortunate it's happened here and spread. It's also not sustainable to continually lockdown somewhere when there is a spike. Virus might always be here?  

The 5 mile thing, come on now that should be binned. Making folk feart to travel to the shire and similarly a bunch of folk in the shire window twitching at people the dont recognize... That's not healthy for anyone. 

There were similar numbers in the shire and city yesterday.... 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of you lot are so docile and compliant it's worrying. It's not pubs or their customers that 'put entire regions of the country into lockdown' it's power mad politicians using fear mongering tactics that did it. 

No one seems to be asking about a route out of this, no one has died for a month, will we still be locking down cities even if no one has died for 6 months? A year? How many jobs, evictions, mental health problems are worth keeping covid numbers down? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Word of a free, mandatory covids vaccine for the Oz public when it’s ready.

Fuckin fantastic. Just need to decide if eh am a lab mouse or monkey for the testing coz it sure as fuck won’t be thoroughly tested when it’s unleashed on the public.

It'll most probably be a placebo. They'll never admit they've gone OTT with this nonsense so a 'vaccine' that can let us get back to normal whilst they save face is the most likely outcome. Any further illness will be written off as 'mild muatations' and deaths will be recorded as pneumonia. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

If you go to the broady then watch oot for the ferocious youngsters 

seems to have calmed down after 6 of them were banned . Stricter measures in place now , taking your details as you enter . The pool table area has been closed. I suggested 2 could book the table for an hour which they seemed to take onboard 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

 How many jobs, evictions, mental health problems are worth keeping covid numbers down? 

It's not an either or though, is it? If numbers grow exponentially again then we have all those side effects plus loads more dead and sick people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Parklife said:

It's not an either or though, is it? If numbers grow exponentially again then we have all those side effects plus loads more dead and sick people. 

Protect the vulnerable Parky. I'm sick saying it. Protect them and let us crack on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, redstrummer said:

seems to have calmed down after 6 of them were banned . Stricter measures in place now , taking your details as you enter . The pool table area has been closed. I suggested 2 could book the table for an hour which they seemed to take onboard 

Do cunts still do that thing where they place their coins on the table edge because they want on next ? 

Lol. Fuck off mate . I’ll tell you when I’m done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Protect the vulnerable Parky. I'm sick saying it. Protect them and let us crack on. 

I'm sick pointing out the gaping holes in that too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Parklife said:

It's not an either or though, is it? If numbers grow exponentially again then we have all those side effects plus loads more dead and sick people. 

I get what your saying but surely the vast majority of folk are fine? Im nae expert however.  Every day just now it's job losses. 

One argument though. I have a underlying health condition I suppose you could say.  I look after myself and control it well to the point that folk would never know unless I mention - I'm nae fancying losing a limb or going blind. My 6 monthly check up is cancelled due to Covid. Nae massive issue for the reasons mentioned.  However if this gets cancelled again I'll be annoyed. Peace of mind and all that. 

Also there are heaps of folk with the same condition who don't look after themselves so well and struggle...its potentially very dangerous for them to have check ups cancelled. 

Complete tunnel vision to Covid at the minute.  For every routine check up to be cancelled is scandalous imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Sheepo said:

I would have to take her from behind, I couldn't look at that dish, but her chassis is ok. She would also have to be gagged I couldn't listen to her whining voice

Disgusting talking about our First Minister like this.

Wash your mouth out with soap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Do cunts still do that thing where they place their coins on the table edge because they want on next ? 

Lol. Fuck off mate . I’ll tell you when I’m done.

A306-EDED-38-CD-42-F4-9276-89-C3-B41-C0-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Zeus said:

I get what your saying but surely the vast majority of folk are fine? Im nae expert however.  Every day just now it's job losses. 

Yeah. Most folk are but the problem, I think, is that if we let the virus get to high levels in the general population again then it's impossible to "protect the vulnerable". How do we have people look after them, clean their care homes, treat them when sick? 

Unfortunately I think every economy in the world is going to take a hit until this is over. No matter the approach taken. I guess the hope is that governments invest sufficiently in stimulus packages to drive recovery as sharply as possible once we're back to complete normal. I'm no economist though. 

7 minutes ago, Zeus said:

One argument though. I have a underlying health condition I suppose you could say.  I look after myself and control it well to the point that folk would never know unless I mention - I'm nae fancying losing a limb or going blind. My 6 monthly check up is cancelled due to Covid. Nae massive issue for the reasons mentioned.  However if this gets cancelled again I'll be annoyed. Peace of mind and all that. 

Also there are heaps of folk with the same condition who don't look after themselves so well and struggle...its potentially very dangerous for them to have check ups cancelled. 

Complete tunnel vision to Covid at the minute.  For every routine check up to be cancelled is scandalous imo

Agree totally. Everything else can't grind to a halt because of Covid. I'm not sure if they could even be doing more appointments remotely if they don't want everyone going in to hospitals etc? I've no idea the situation with different conditions, as the only people I know with ongoing health issues and regular appointments/treatments are still having them. Albeit the regularly scheduled appointments have been via telephone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still think they fucked up big time by giving deadlines with the pubs.

If they just said bars are open normally from Tuesday, you would have got your dominoe playing pensioners in during the day, folk going for a pint after work and ok a couple of idiots later on at night. But by giving a deadline everybody  (me included and incidentally signed in and naebody has contacted and traced me) went out for a beer - stupidly yes but always going to happen.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally don't think the virus has spread at all in our area. Don't even think it is prevalent at all. All of a sudden if you have a cough, fever or loss of taste or smell, you have the Coronavirus instead of the 'flu. I remember the days when you phoned in sick to your work when you had a heavy cold or'flu and was told never to come back, sacked there and then. I wonder if the same employer-to-employee approach applies if you may have the virus?

It has simply been an opportunity for the Scottish Government, in particular Nicola Sturgeon, to flex her authority and spitefully impose an unnecessary lockdown on Aberdeen, in the aftermath of results attained from people who normally would not have been tested (i.e. the lower and working classes).

Who's to deny that they were carrying a strain of the virus well before the weekend in question?

There is absolutely no biological evidence to suggest that the virus spread due to people having the audacity to have a night out in Aberdeen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, the shepherd said:

 There is absolutely no biological evidence to suggest that the virus spread due to people having the audacity to have a night out in Aberdeen. 

Who do you think our are (love genealogy) to make such statements? Has parky approved it? Eh doubt it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Who do you think our are (love genealogy) to make such statements? Has parky approved it? Eh doubt it.

Ha ha😄. Dr. Porklife has his own ideas and theories about the world, so do I. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, the shepherd said:

All of a sudden if you have a cough, fever or loss of taste or smell, you have the Coronavirus instead of the 'flu.

Don't you actually get tested if you have one of those symptoms to find out if you have it, rather than just deciding it is the case?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Who do you think our are (love genealogy) to make such statements? Has parky approved it? Eh doubt it.

Top tip: When being a smart arse, best to make sure your post actually makes sense. 

4 minutes ago, Foster14 said:

Don't you actually get tested if you have one of those symptoms to find out if you have it, rather than just deciding it is the case?

Exactly. Go book a test and find out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my opinion they are stringing this out to make it look worse than it is to save the slimy political skins they have.  Way over the top and now milking it to new levels to merit the early action.  At least Covid 19 has cured nearly all other illnesses related to death. 😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zeus said:

I get what your saying but surely the vast majority of folk are fine? Im nae expert however.  Every day just now it's job losses. 

One argument though. I have a underlying health condition I suppose you could say.  I look after myself and control it well to the point that folk would never know unless I mention - I'm nae fancying losing a limb or going blind. My 6 monthly check up is cancelled due to Covid. Nae massive issue for the reasons mentioned.  However if this gets cancelled again I'll be annoyed. Peace of mind and all that. 

Also there are heaps of folk with the same condition who don't look after themselves so well and struggle...its potentially very dangerous for them to have check ups cancelled. 

Complete tunnel vision to Covid at the minute.  For every routine check up to be cancelled is scandalous imo

You'll be glad to know the redistribution of your 6 monthly services have gone towards accumulating agency staff from other parts of the world to work in NHSG on 2 or 3 times the pay of the locals whilst foregoing the standards of NHS Scotland. 
 

I don't think the nhs will ever recover from Covid-19. And inquiries will expose the awful mismanagement for years to come. 
 

as someone mentioned above, the curtain twitching culture that has now become widespread is a real stain on society. 
 

England knocking 5000 off their death stats due to reclassifying deaths is farcical.

Hopefully we see a labour resurgence from this and the snp can get themselves to fuck 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Foster14 said:

Don't you actually get tested if you have one of those symptoms to find out if you have it, rather than just deciding it is the case?

So why do people still have to isolate if they test negative? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Parklife said:

I'm sick pointing out the gaping holes in that too. 

Yeah but your gaping holes are predicated on everybody getting it at the same time. With proper resources we can test and isolate and the fit and healthy majority can carry on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...